What ever happened to Bitcoin?

Tristan Harris

Greenie
Oct 30, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It will for sure :) the question is "when". BTC has already experienced serious dips before and every single time it recovered its value with a good bonus :)

By the way, today BTC turned 15k for the 1st time in a long long time. Maybe it is another to the moon. Who knows :)

crj1968

Feb 16, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All the big players getting in now...

Microstrategy investing 1Billion dollars in BTC !- only 900 coins mined per day (hard limit) More buyers than availability= to the moon

My BTC beats the crap out of my 401k in 20 years less time and far less invested

Get in. The feds are talking about printing 7 trillion dollars!! My word these people are insane!

Last edited:

Kevin Moniz

Tenderfoot
Dec 19, 2020
Port st lucie Fl
Detector(s) used
minelab excalibur ii
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a close friend who. follows bit coin and has a 100 shares of litecoin. as he explains it to me bitcoin is going thru the roof and lite is climbing as well

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I sold my btc and eth last night at 1am, seemed to be struggling and I'm never hesitant when it comes to getting out and taking profits.

It was a fun ride up but btc and eth means nothing to me when it comes down to it. Ride the ups and buy more gold. Bada bing bada boom.

10 million in Mexico with power down and cryptos are of course....worthless.
No thanks. Give me metals any friggin day, not to say I wont jump in to make a few bucks but i'd personally never store wealth in anything like that. What sense does that make.

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I missed out on that btc run. Shouldn't have sold, but needed to sell for buffer in an account. Wanted to write off btc losses , so 30 days for back in, but bought xrp instead. Will see what happens. Up like 20%. Small position, like 6 k coin. Paid off rental property with btc loss sale. Can't be all bad. No big gain, but paid off debt. Regular market is fake fed pump. Don't matter what you are into. Just be careful. Still going up for a while I suppose.

it was the most powerful leap in recent times

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Bitcoins" and the like come & go.....Gold remains king :)

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
I missed it, never bought back into btc, so about a 30k mess-up there, bought xrp, it ran up , then tanked, sold on the way down at .25 bought xlm at .145 after thinking for a few days.... Crazy market as usual, not sure if I will buy back into xrp in a non exchangebale market yet.

Everyone's dumping xrp from their exchanges. xlm is based on their tech, seemed like a logical move until xrp court case. I still think I should still buy xrp before cutoff on jan 19 and just hold , but it's a coin flip. Xlm can can go to 2 bucks in a year, xrp can go to 5 maybe, and 10 in 2-3 years, but it's all a crap shoot now. Xrp may also go no where, and xlm may take over. Nobody knows. xlm may be the next sec case if xrp is considered a security. And what does that mean, I don't know. It should still go up (xrp)based on tech, but maybe not as much, and it misses the btc run of the century that carries the alt coins along with it..
btc is old tech compared to the alt coins, I don't know how much that effects them (the alt coins) short term.

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I sold 2/3 today and rearranged some things and took my original $$ off the table back in my pocket.
I feel better having that back at least haha.
Whew!

Now if it goes to zero I'm losing money I never really had to begin with.
The thought of that still sucks haha.

Last edited:

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I was out at 38.8k, should have sold the night before at 41.1k when it was struggling but I hesitated haha.
I dont ever hodl the downtrend but I'll be ready for the next run up if there is one.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Everything overshoots. Still holding xlm, not buying back into xrp before the trading halts. I'm also into guns and ammo stocks/options. All the political gun control fear crap and even "civil war" , lol.. vsto, swbi, poww. missed out on rgr. Only a couple stock pure plays available. These will all double or more yet again in a couple months. You can't buy ammo in stores, all the ar type guns are gone. Same thing all over again from 5-12 years ago.

Last edited:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Bitcoins" and the like come & go.....Gold remains king :)

Gospel !

Digital smigital... if ya cant touch it... it isn't real.

Monopoly money has more tangible value. heh

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The money I make from cryptos goes to me stack so i like doing it that way.
I know nothing about cryptos and I'm tech r3t@rded.

I seperate my beliefs and personal interests when it comes to investing. Trading doesnt care about your beliefs.
You have to put that to the side if you want the $$.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread