What ever happened??

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a printing I did in 2004 of a thread by beekrock asking for help in idea's oh how to search for a neighbors cache. I just did some searches and could not find the thread or the member. Does anyone remember the posting. it was titled "Where is my neighbor's hidden cache?"

Never had member beekrock, check the name spelling again, if you have correct name it can be found using advanced search.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I kinda doubt T-H is relying on his memory, he probably looked it up

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I kinda doubt T-H is relying on his memory, he probably looked it up

Beekrock has to go back to the old server before vbulletin software was installed about 2005, Treasurenet started in 1994 by Marc, name was registered August 18 1995. There is no beekrock registered under vbulletin. There are 146,717 names registered, beekrock is not one which mean it is before vbulliten was installed.

1 of 2 things happen, he either requested his account be deleted so it will now say "guest" or is before site switched to vbulliten, there is no beekrock listed among the 146,719 registered names under vbulliten, I looked

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

kc in wv

Greenie
Sep 5, 2004
I found a printing I did in 2004 of a thread by beekrock asking for help in idea's oh how to search for a neighbors cache. I just did some searches and could not find the thread or the member. Does anyone remember the posting. it was titled "Where is my neighbor's hidden cache?

Thanks everyone for the input. I was just curious if he found his fortune or sold it off.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a printing I did in 2004 of a thread by beekrock asking for help in idea's oh how to search for a neighbors cache. I just did some searches and could not find the thread or the member. Does anyone remember the posting. it was titled "Where is my neighbor's hidden cache?

Thanks everyone for the input. I was just curious if he found his fortune or sold it off.
He probably wouldn't say if he did. Try a google search for the same sentence (title), maybe he posted it somewhere else.
Jon 8-):cat::occasion14::headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread