🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What gem is this?

amizengo

Nov 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have found this gem.we don't know if it's a diamond or quartz.it weights 100gms length 10cm width 8cm height 4cm.please tell us what is this.
IMG-20220701-WA0003.jpg

Last edited:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It's good to see your yearly visit with another amazing rock specimen. Quartz rock it looks like.
By the way how did the mine turn out, or the other amazing treasures that you have posted up?

Upvote 3
OP
OP
A

amizengo

Nov 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's good to see your yearly visit with another amazing rock specimen. Quartz rock it looks like.
By the way how did the mine turn out, or the other amazing treasures that you have posted up?
Hello we are fine.We uncovered water trap but it's unbelievable these people did on hidding the treasure.I will post pictures later.Thanks for your reply.

Upvote 1
OP
OP
A

amizengo

Nov 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this stone from a mine? If so, can I invest in it? I only have about $500,000 cash on hand to invest. I know a small sum but maybe could turn it into many millions.
Hellow.the stone is from a mine but before investing your money it's better if we know what is it for sure.I m not always on internet sometimes it takes time to reply.Thanks and. welcome in investing
Perhaps if you see more pictures it will eventually be clear what is it.

Upvote 2

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hellow.the stone is from a mine but before investing your money it's better if we know what is it for sure.I m not always on internet sometimes it takes time to reply.Thanks and. welcome in investing

Thanks for your reply. Keep us informed. I think I may be able to raise $725,000.

Upvote 3
OP
OP
A

amizengo

Nov 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks for your reply. Keep us informed. I think I may be able to raise $725,000.
Ok.wh
at do you need or procedures for you to invest in this?

Upvote 1

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not falling for that. There is no waterfront property in Florida.
Oh yes there is.... there is waterfront... waterback.. water side... hmmmm oh yeah and the other side.

Wait... thats an island !

Ok... did i tell you about the islands i want to sell ? ? ?

:P

Upvote 3

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
traveler777 and I are frequent investing partners,we,ve made literally tons of money investing in mines such as yours.As soon as you post the assays,analysis of the current stone and location of the mine,I,m prepared to add about 1.4 million to his investment. I,ll need the account number and name of the bank you use to forward the funds.

Upvote 1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread