What I see around me.

jcc

Nov 15, 2018
Portage, MI
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter TR550-D
Primary Interest:
Other
I bought an old house to turn into a rental, It was one with no insulation in the walls, they just put 2" pink foam under the siding last remodel. I cut a hole in the kitchen wall to put in an outlet with ground for the refrigerator to make the city inspector happy. Filled three 5 gallon utility buckets with nuts. Its amazing what a squirrels and chipmunks can do when motivated to stockpile and given an infinite storage space...

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I bought an old house to turn into a rental, It was one with no insulation in the walls, they just put 2" pink foam under the siding last remodel. I cut a hole in the kitchen wall to put in an outlet with ground for the refrigerator to make the city inspector happy. Filled three 5 gallon utility buckets with nuts. Its amazing what a squirrels and chipmunks can do when motivated to stockpile and given an infinite storage space...
They don't know how to do anything else other than gather/store.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a favorite place where if you get there early the sun rises behind a stand of tall cypress trees,when there,s a heavy frost the frost melts and smokes causing the most beautiful effect.Love those cypress.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw a chipmunk for the first time climbing up a cotton wood tree in my front yard in the 30 plus years I've lived here a week ago. There's no shortage of them in the mountain region, but down here there's a lot of red tail and cooper's hawks to watch out for and not much cover to hide.

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck with the rental

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread