Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like I said the book "Supersensonics" is better than all the other dowsing books combined. Most people cannot understand much of what was referred to in the Holy Bible as "miracles" are dowsing feats. Hills says thought energy is more powerful than the nuclear force. Modern man is degenerated from their peak 3500 years ago. Modern dowsing is so watered down I compare it to a homeopathic solution--so diluted there is not even one molecule left. Most so-called "dowsers" do not have a clue.

That book is nearly forth years old. They talked about the human body being superconductive. I said "Oh, yeah, that's B.S." Just recently they are finding out that might be right after all.

A superconductor has 0 resistance. The human body has plenty of reisitance. Test - Take a V.O.M. and swith it to Ohm's - Grab one probe and pinch it between your fingers on your right hand, do the same with the other hand and probe. Read the resistance level - It's not zero, is it? Not even close. Please do not read fantasy books and post them as facts.
Thanks TRF

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you are referring to skin resistance. I admit my biology is not up to snuff but I think they were referring to within the cells. I know some people talk about liquid crystals in the blood and the water which is a major part of the body. No, that book is rock solid accurate, but you wouldn't know.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Grab the same probes but one in each hand.....Which is the negative and which is the positive?....Art

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A normal voltmeter cannot measure body voltage. The resistor will drain the body voltage in two thousandth's of a second. Whatever you are measuring it is not body voltage. It's likely just fluctuations in the meter like it does when it is not hooked up to anything. Real body voltage can easily be hundreds of volts and it happens when you scuff your stocking feet on the carpet. When you spark your finger against something that is at least 500 volts.

Most men the right side of their body is the positive side. For women it is the opposite. People sleep on their positive side most of the time.

So change the subject again just like the other skeptics do when they are proved ignorant.

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Grab the same probes but one in each hand.....Which is the negative and which is the positive?....Art
This quote makes no sense - There is no voltage in your body except when you produce ESD from dry conditions and friction. We are talking about resistance. Please reply with facts only. thanks!

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you are referring to skin resistance. I admit my biology is not up to snuff but I think they were referring to within the cells. I know some people talk about liquid crystals in the blood and the water which is a major part of the body. No, that book is rock solid accurate, but you wouldn't know.

Actually I would.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You would if you could but...

Do you really think I care what you believe? And I suspect you care what I think about you. Like it says in the Holy Bible, You have to lose your ego. Some people cling to it like a security blanket. The three lower levels of consciousness are security, power, and sensation. The first step to reach higher levels of consciousness is to get rid of these addictions.

two bear

Dec 14, 2013
Smoky Mtns of east Tn
Detector(s) used
Whites metal detectors
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Art- I find this discussion fascinating and humorous at the same time. I really like how some try to throw religion into it. My wife's grandfather was as a stout, southern Baptist, Jesus believing saved Christian as there ever was, yet he found many water sources for wells in our county with a forked peach stick and had no qualms about it. I am a Christian myself and have no problem dowsing. The bible says that if man had the faith of a mustard seed he could move mountains. -- I have seen many people with metal detectors walk over a target at every angle, discriminate the target and walk away without digging it up. I then have seen others go check the target, (myself included) get a favorable signal and dig up a nice relic. So I can safely say that metal detectors are not a reliable method of finding relics either. Keep dowsing my friend and I will too. I can get a response from anything ever touched by a human. Animal graves give readings also. I have personally witnessed people dowse a gravel bank and get hits. They dredged the gravels and produced good gold. I really don't understand why some seem to dismiss this practice as fake or unreliable, even the best metal detectors are sometimes unreliable. All I hear is people dowsing for metal or treasure. Does anyone out there ever dowse graves, unnoticeable homesites, water sources or native artifacts? I do and I know it works. Maybe others cant dowse and dismiss it. Others are maybe scared of the applications.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey two bear..I have read a lot about Dowsing….I read the information. Try what it says….If it works and is better than a method that I use I put it in….My theory is that if it does not work for me it is useless information…Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
This quote makes no sense - There is no voltage in your body except when you produce ESD from dry conditions and friction. We are talking about resistance. Please reply with facts only. thanks!
I have a real cheap Radio Shack Volt meter…It will tell me which hand is Positive….To check your own body voltage you need a volt meter that will read mil-volts….I went to the local college…..The teacher did not know this……I have 120 mll-volts between my hands…Art

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Art- I find this discussion fascinating and humorous at the same time. I really like how some try to throw religion into it. My wife's grandfather was as a stout, southern Baptist, Jesus believing saved Christian as there ever was, yet he found many water sources for wells in our county with a forked peach stick and had no qualms about it. I am a Christian myself and have no problem dowsing. The bible says that if man had the faith of a mustard seed he could move mountains. -- I have seen many people with metal detectors walk over a target at every angle, discriminate the target and walk away without digging it up. I then have seen others go check the target, (myself included) get a favorable signal and dig up a nice relic. So I can safely say that metal detectors are not a reliable method of finding relics either. Keep dowsing my friend and I will too. I can get a response from anything ever touched by a human. Animal graves give readings also. I have personally witnessed people dowse a gravel bank and get hits. They dredged the gravels and produced good gold. I really don't understand why some seem to dismiss this practice as fake or unreliable, even the best metal detectors are sometimes unreliable. All I hear is people dowsing for metal or treasure. Does anyone out there ever dowse graves, unnoticeable homesites, water sources or native artifacts? I do and I know it works. Maybe others cant dowse and dismiss it. Others are maybe scared of the applications.

Hey Two Bear - Good Post. Like I told Art, I am retiring soon and I am going to travel around and meet some TNr's and go detecting with them. Would you be willing to meet up and "show" me your skills? I have tested others that say they can do it - they all failed, so of-course i am skeptical. I am only interested in facts, so if you can show me, GREAT. I just have heard so much BS out there and no one can ever prove it. Would love to see Tennesee also!!!
Take Care.

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You would if you could but...

Do you really think I care what you believe? And I suspect you care what I think about you. Like it says in the Holy Bible, You have to lose your ego. Some people cling to it like a security blanket. The three lower levels of consciousness are security, power, and sensation. The first step to reach higher levels of consciousness is to get rid of these addictions.

I assure you signal, I have no ego - So,that's not the problem. I am interested in facts only. "Do I really think you care what i believe" Why Yes, I do - That's why we all post on TN, to learn and see what really works. Give tip's and meet others like us. Now drop that ego of yours and be civil. We are all just discussing our hobby!!! Thanks!

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a real cheap Radio Shack Volt meter…It will tell me which hand is Positive….To check your own body voltage you need a volt meter that will read mil-volts….I went to the local college…..The teacher did not know this……I have 120 mll-volts between my hands…Art

Art - Buy a real V.O.M. - It might help with your readings.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been doing this long enough to know what I see. Like one president said "Deny, deny, deny." Like one rabid skeptic said "I am totally unbiased." Like a priest told me "Some people will swear black is white." That's okay if you can't do it. It means you are doing something wrong. Typically the main problem is a negative attitude--can't get over the negativity. People with negative vibes can easily influence people near them. I've also been around enough "dowsers" to know who's real and who is phony. Most people who claim they can dowse cannot do as good as they think. Some people get it right one time and they are an expert and an authority on the subject. It's easy to deceive people on the internet. No question people want to believe someone is going to give them the easy way to get there. They don't want to hear the truth that you have to learn how to meditate at least some form of it. No doubt some people are selling their fake stuff and can't even use one. That guy that sells hundreds of the pendulums he says they don't work. Other people are not so honest. You don't have to be a church goer to dowse but you need to follow the principles in the Holy Bible. All the negative stuff like greed, etc. these will blind you.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Art - Buy a real V.O.M. - It might help with your readings.
Why?..I have a tool that does what I want it to…I can read the voltage. I check for continuity….That’s all I need it for….I checked the voltage between my hands one time…There is no need to do it again….Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I've been doing this long enough to know what I see. Like one president said "Deny, deny, deny." Like one rabid skeptic said "I am totally unbiased." Like a priest told me "Some people will swear black is white." That's okay if you can't do it. It means you are doing something wrong.
No they are not doing something wrong…For some people the rods will not react.
Typically the main problem is a negative attitude--can't get over the negativity. People with negative vibes can easily influence people near them.
If you think that then it is ok

I've also been around enough "dowsers" to know who's real and who is phony. Most people who claim they can dowse cannot do as good as they think. Some people get it right one time and they are an expert and an authority on the subject.
That is not my experience.

It's easy to deceive people on the internet. No question people want to believe someone is going to give them the easy way to get there.
Not my experience
They don't want to hear the truth that you have to learn how to meditate at least some form of it.
Then you should be an expert Dowser..

No doubt some people are selling their fake stuff and can't even use one.
One what?
That guy that sells hundreds of the pendulums he says they don't work. Other people are not so honest.
No pendulum is any good if you don’t have skills to use them
You don't have to be a church goer to dowse but you need to follow the principles in the Holy Bible. All the negative stuff like greed, etc. these will blind you.
OK
I've been doing this long enough to know what I see. Like one president said "Deny, deny, deny." Like one rabid skeptic said "I am totally unbiased." Like a priest told me "Some people will swear black is white." That's okay if you can't do it. It means you are doing something wrong.
No they are not doing something wrong…For some people the rods will not react.
Typically the main problem is a negative attitude--can't get over the negativity. People with negative vibes can easily influence people near them.
If you think that it is ok

I've also been around enough "dowsers" to know who's real and who is phony. Most people who claim they can dowse cannot do as good as they think. Some people get it right one time and they are an expert and an authority on the subject.
That is not my experience.

It's easy to deceive people on the internet. No question people want to believe someone is going to give them the easy way to get there.
Not my experience

They don't want to hear the truth that you have to learn how to meditate at least some form of it.
Then you should be an expert Dowser..

No doubt some people are selling their fake stuff and can't even use one.
One what?
That guy that sells hundreds of the pendulums he says they don't work. Other people are not so honest.
No pendulum is any good if you don’t have skills to use them
You don't have to be a church goer to dowse but you need to follow the principles in the Holy Bible. All the negative stuff like greed, etc. these will blind you

No it will not

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone here wonder why I call aRT a skeptic in disguise? People like him give dowsing and locating a bad name and it destroys the forums.

Last edited:

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Signal - Your still not really getting it. I have tried it and it doesn't work for me. I had my 12 year old son try it, didn;t work. I told him to open his mind and not think about anything. Can't get much less ego than a kid, agreed?
I will go out with anyone who is willing and watch it actually "work" - I will go with an open mind.

Problem is - No one can ever prove it, no one ever has, no one ever takes other people out to prove it - it's always the samething. I can do it, but I can't show anyone.

If you can't see why people are skeptical of dowsing, well then what can I say?

two bear

Dec 14, 2013
Smoky Mtns of east Tn
Detector(s) used
Whites metal detectors
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Darrin- Of course I would like to meet you and east TN welcomes all with open arms and great southern hospitality. I would love to take you deep into the Smokies and dowse a 1800s cemetery and let you watch the response I get while dowsing graves. I have the handle ends of my rods in straws so one can see that I can't touch the rods or manipulate them in any form or fashion. I would like to dowse an old homesite with you also and let you see how the rods can show where the cabin stood and how big it actually was. We still have some civil war places to detect and I am working on some that I believe haven't been discovered yet so if I am able to find them I would be more than glad to share them with you. Have a few places that produce nice native American relics also if interested. Tennessee is full of history like most places and people like you and I share a love of finding these places and relics and preserving them for future generations to see. East TN is a beautiful place and one can stand on a mountain top and see nothing but one mountain after another. Good luck in your searches.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Signal line
Anyone here wonder why I call aRT a skeptic in disguise? People like him give dowsing and locating a bad name and it destroys the forums.
Thank you Mike…Your ego is showing….Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread