tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Being so many of you on this forum are gun enthusiast. I thought I'd see if any of you that get around to gun shows ever spot a front sight and figure 8 front plate to a 50s era Crosman Mod. 105 .117 air pistol. Please let me know about it. The same two parts were also used on a Crosman Mod. 110 .117 Air Rifle. Sorry if I broke the rules of this forum. Just got this thought as I read one post on a old shotgun missing a stock. Just don't think I want to take this airgun apart and unload it a eBay even though it would maybe sell for more in pieces... I've come to like it and it only cost me 10 bucks at a flea market. I think I could modify parts from a later crosman, but that would stink.

I have already contacted all the online air gun suppliers, so if you also know of any suppliers that don't advertise online, send me a note.

Thanks! TAMROCK

Attachments

• Crossman%20Pistol.jpg
    Crossman%20Pistol.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 2,196
OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't help with where to find parts, but here's a link to the manual with an exploded view of your gun listing all parts.

Crosman Model 105 and 106 Air Pistol
Thats it! item no. 31. I thought it would be two pieces? the sight and plate are together as one, I would think the screw would be easy to find and that roll pin should be simple, I was told the front sight would be a tough one to find...Thanks!

Upvote 0

AU Seeker

Bronze Member
Oct 14, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
E-Track, MXT, CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats it! item no. 31. I thought it would be two pieces? the sight and plate are together as one, I would think the screw would be easy to find and that roll pin should be simple, I was told the front sight would be a tough one to find...Thanks!

From what I see in your picture all you need is part #31 and the screw that holds it on, not sure which is the screw in the diagram, maybe either #37 or #38, the roll pin you're referring too is #32(?) is for hold the pump lever in place and it looks like you have that pin on your gun.

Here's another link to a manual that you can save to your computer.

http://www.crosman.com/pdf/manuals/C105-OM.pdf

Also here are links to a two part guide to the disassembly of the 105.

Part 1
Another Airgun Blog: Crosman 105 Disassembly, Part 1

Part 2
http://anotherairgunblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/crosman-105-disassembly-part-2.html

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread