JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My little inner voice and I had one hell of a conversation last night…I saw some signs of what De re Metallica calls a veta profunda on one of my recon trips and my little voice told me to ask the owner for permission to look for what I believe may be royal mines…Well I told my little voice if I knew who owned said property I might…Well last night said little voice revealed unto me who said owner is and it also told me the owner is a Duke fan and that he would probably like to accompany me on my search…I told my little voice that my prospecting days are over and I don’t feel or believe that I want to go looking for any more lost mines…And then he told me that the owner of the property across from a certain rest area is also an adventurist who is also an avid TH’er enthusiast…Well…The names my little voice revealed unto me are none other than Jeff Bezos and Ted Turner..But what does my little inner voice know???

Ed T🤪✌️⛄️

Attachments

• IMG_0600.jpeg
    IMG_0600.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0475.jpeg
    IMG_0475.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0474.jpeg
    IMG_0474.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0473.jpeg
    IMG_0473.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0472.jpeg
    IMG_0472.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 6
OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You never know what you may find at a rock shop…I picked this one up for $8…I gave her $10…

And the other pics are of the local scenery…🤪😁⛄️

Attachments

• IMG_0688.jpeg
    IMG_0688.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0690.jpeg
    IMG_0690.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0689.jpeg
    IMG_0689.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0687.jpeg
    IMG_0687.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0686.jpeg
    IMG_0686.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 12
OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The thing is they were having a problem with the curvature of the Earth…They were not implementing the Greenwich principle…And the rest is history…

Ed T
I need to correct myself on this one…They were having problems with the Star Wars Laser due to the curvature of the earth…Nobody is perfect…Sorry for that one…🤪✌️⛄️

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No DizzyDigger…Doug is a little ant that works for Frito Lay…His granddaughter is a small girl who I made aware of the cool dark cloud with the ring in it…The signet seal is not a ring…It is a tiny piece of diatomaceous earth washed with what appears to be gold and silver paint, with a dot on one side and what appears to be an apple on the other…And the police officer who found it was an officer on duty for the Lompoc Police Department at the time of the incident mentioned in a certain book that I have mentioned, that has been removed from one of my previous posts…I saw him pick it up from the grass outside the Lompoc Public Library after I tossed it away, as I was being placed in the back of a police car after being wrapped in a dirty white towel that an officer had in the trunk of a patrol car…But then again…All of these events could be nothing more than figments of my delusional imagination…

Ed T 3:9…As in March 9th…

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No DizzyDigger…Doug is a little ant that works for Frito Lay…His granddaughter is a small girl who I made aware of the cool dark cloud with the ring in it…The signet seal is not a ring…It is a tiny piece of diatomaceous earth washed with what appears to be gold and silver paint, with a dot on one side and what appears to be an apple on the other…And the police officer who found it was an officer on duty for the Lompoc Police Department at the time of the incident mentioned in a certain book that I have mentioned, that has been removed from one of my previous posts…I saw him pick it up from the grass outside the Lompoc Public Library after I tossed it away, as I was being placed in the back of a police car after being wrapped in a dirty white towel that an officer had in the trunk of a patrol car…But then again…All of these events could be nothing more than figments of my delusional imagination…

Ed T🤗
“Down in the hollow by the old olive tree”…And I won’t mention the skin thingy…🤪✌️✌️

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As a vet this is in very poor taste.
Well this too may be considered in bad taste…I just learned I may have stage 3 COPD…I believe it is due to Uncle exposing me to asbestos in boot camp in 1984 at MCRD San Diego…And I believe they were well aware of what they were doing at the time…They had me removing floor tiles that may have contained between 70 to 85% asbestos…Well…Looking on the bright side…I may only to have to put up the almighty powers that be’s crap for another 5.8 years…And IF I’m lucky I may have even less time than that…lol…🤪⛄️✌️

Ed T

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread