Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Another motivational article…

Today I have taken my first step bringing me closer to possibly moving to Mexico for a six month trial basis…

Ed T
Stay safe.

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stay safe.
I think Mexico will be safer than Chicago…Or even California for that matter…I have never heard of a senior citizen going on a shooting rampage in Mexico…

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1674602573547.jpeg

I believe the first thing I will do when I go to Mexico is purchase my cremation package…

This image from this internet site…https://www.historicsitesandshipwrecks.com/mapping-the-site/peralta-stones/
I did not see any copyright…So I am giving said site credit…

Ed T

Last edited:
OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been doing a lot of thinking…And I have decided that IF I ever do return to the heart of Santa Fe, I will use this method to recover the fine gold instead of potassium cyanide…https://nevada-outback-gems.com/Reference_pages/Amalgamation.htm

The Spanish used this process…https://www.chemeurope.com/en/encyclopedia/Patio_process.html.
I believe the addition of salt and copper sulfate was their way of charging the mercury…But what do I know???

But that is only IF I am able to return there…

Goodnight ya’ll…

Ed T

Last edited:
OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who knows IF I have truly been to Santa Fe??? I wonder IF I will ever be able to return there??? I sure hope my prospecting amigo gets better…

Sweet dreams people… Enjoy whatever dreams you all might have, as will I…

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Dreams or reality???I believe our dreams drive our reality…

I love this song…It is proof that she moved on from living an online fantasy life…Or am I wrong???Maybe one day I too will move on…

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I used to tell my kids that I met a special person online long ago…And they laughed at me, just like my friends did when I told them I found a diamond near Reno…

Oh well…Life will go on…

I feel like Rodney Dangerfield…lol

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She has a new album out…Maybe I will have a few beers and listen to it…

Ed T

Last edited:
OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

At times I only wish I could grasp true poetry…I doubt that I ever will…

Ed T

Last edited:
OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is one of the last semi serious poems that I wrote a while ago…I believe it to apply, IF and when I move to Mexico…

Maybe one day I will be able to return to writing serious poetry in Mexico…

Let This Poem Be Known As (Bussokusekika)

Being of sound mind
I Edwin Ray Tanguma
Bequeath my poems
To my wife and three children
Let this poem be known as
My last will and testament

Ed T

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Mexico Travel Advisory

https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...Do Not Travel,have been victims of kidnapping.

Country Summary: Violent crime – such as homicide, kidnapping, carjacking, and robbery – is widespread and common in Mexico. The U.S. government has limited ability to provide emergency services to U.S. citizens in many areas of Mexico, as travel by U.S. government employees to certain areas is prohibited or restricted. In many states, local emergency services are limited outside the state capital or major cities.

U.S. citizens are advised to adhere to restrictions on U.S. government employee travel. State-specific restrictions are included in the individual state advisories below. U.S. government employees may not travel between cities after dark, may not hail taxis on the street, and must rely on dispatched vehicles, including app-based services like Uber, and regulated taxi stands. U.S. government employees should avoid traveling alone, especially in remote areas. U.S. government employees may not drive from the U.S.-Mexico border to or from the interior parts of Mexico, except daytime travel within Baja California and between Nogales and Hermosillo on Mexican Federal Highway 15D, and between Nuevo Laredo and Monterrey on Highway 85D.

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mexico Travel Advisory

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories/mexico-travel-advisory.html#:~:text=Zacatecas state – Do Not Travel,have been victims of kidnapping.

Country Summary: Violent crime – such as homicide, kidnapping, carjacking, and robbery – is widespread and common in Mexico. The U.S. government has limited ability to provide emergency services to U.S. citizens in many areas of Mexico, as travel by U.S. government employees to certain areas is prohibited or restricted. In many states, local emergency services are limited outside the state capital or major cities.

U.S. citizens are advised to adhere to restrictions on U.S. government employee travel. State-specific restrictions are included in the individual state advisories below. U.S. government employees may not travel between cities after dark, may not hail taxis on the street, and must rely on dispatched vehicles, including app-based services like Uber, and regulated taxi stands. U.S. government employees should avoid traveling alone, especially in remote areas. U.S. government employees may not drive from the U.S.-Mexico border to or from the interior parts of Mexico, except daytime travel within Baja California and between Nogales and Hermosillo on Mexican Federal Highway 15D, and between Nuevo Laredo and Monterrey on Highway 85D.
I learned long ago not to travel in Mexico at night…And as I mentioned the last time I drove a car into Mexico was many years ago…I am not certain IF I would drive an automobile into Mexico in the near future…Yet IF I were to venture into Mexico my previous poem would still be in effect…

I still believe that the end result of the PSM’s are located in Mexico and the journey is a dangerous one…And IF any well to do adventurer were to ante up…I doubt they would be disappointed…

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I’m sorry my iq is less than 160…Maybe one day you may find someone who is as bright as you…

I don’t think that letter was meant for me…😭

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Where have the 20 years gone???

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well people, it was nice walking down memory lane…Have a nice evening…

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I’m still trying to figure out what she means by LOV ET me…

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A miner never give up, forever gold
I had best stop drinking and living in the past…

There was a time that Jewel was my online muse…

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just had the funniest thought…Maybe one day someone with a 160 or greater iq will stumble upon Santa Fe and they may reveal its location unto the world…Until then…I will continue to offer its location unto those well to do TH’ers at an accumulating cost…I believe next month it will be 16 million…At such a price do I need to become a charter member???As IF anyone might be interested in anteing up…

Ed T

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions