JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well T-Netters…Another day has come to a close…And it is time to hit the hay…I hope tomorrow is as bright as it was today…I am growing weary of mañana siempre mañana…I will continue to hope and pray that one day soon it will be “TODAY IS THE DAY!!!”…But until then…

Good night and sweet dreams…

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another day…Another sure dad…I sent this to my daughter…And told her I have been there and done that…

Oh well…Some day…

Ed T
1675295174790.png

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I call this, “pistachio pudding”…hehehe

Ed T

Attachments

• 311F241A-0179-4822-A00D-4959C6F990D5.jpeg
    311F241A-0179-4822-A00D-4959C6F990D5.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
  • 5D44C145-FFE2-45B7-9022-39FC9AC2D1AE.jpeg
    5D44C145-FFE2-45B7-9022-39FC9AC2D1AE.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
  • DD660AD1-AB62-4C76-AF03-6F9810CE61E4.jpeg
    DD660AD1-AB62-4C76-AF03-6F9810CE61E4.jpeg
    832.5 KB · Views: 36
OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder IF I would find any gold in this tiny rock if I crushed it and panned it???Now that is a silly question, if I do say so myself…And what about platinum???

It’s like I always say…The proof is in the pudding…And I still have a small amount of pudding left…

I almost forgot tonight’s fortune from Panda Express…

Have a great evening ya’ll…

Ed T

Attachments

• 8C0B26E0-4A06-47AF-84AE-9B8BF79CFE30.jpeg
    8C0B26E0-4A06-47AF-84AE-9B8BF79CFE30.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 27
Last edited:
OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it's so great, why are thousands trying to enter the U. S. illegally? I thought this was a prospecting forum Whether you are sluicing, dredging, drywashing, or just a weekend gold panner, this is YOUR forum! Talk about your favorite rivers/lakes, equipment, techniques, and anything else related to prospecting for gold. The ORIGINAL gold dredging, sluicing, drywashing and panning forum!
Here are three of my favorite prospecting tools…https://www.ebay.com/itm/255955874322?epid=1050729&hash=item3b9828b212:g:DacAAOSwTChj2Z-~&amdata=enc:AQAHAAAA4IGzcdpMZMxaSRmqy2No7OJXEHiUH8xb87sJw3KNo/pkxyTm1rvSODkgE3vlDi08zVl1QA5aBk2e+q7RSpeQIh0wmtgegx9eDOLD71i4wKETfI8fRzuVE10n0t2HQBuXRhiGQ7GjGwqLSCF54Icwt+ghPlmJ2MgKEIHEN8gKkghpHphmQ8MUsKbD/k579kPZ8e8FTc5lEXNePZsgWJck7Jk8EvyptnqKbVQz5hodyE+Su0upzsOpD+l6tNQL4Ld4hilnpQt76JU7B46UgqMzhAtfnhT6RWKuoZx3MatL5jz6|tkp:Bk9SR_D4xLHCYQ

These 3 are a good start…

Ed T

Attachments

• 3840803E-387E-44E2-8821-F1C1083ADD93.jpeg
    3840803E-387E-44E2-8821-F1C1083ADD93.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 29

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have been there…And I have done that…My amigo who took me there is very I’ll…I am not certain IF he will make it…I can only hope that he pulls through…I don’t even care if we ever do any more prospecting…

I am quite certain that Santa Fe is not located here in the US…You may believe what you choose to believe…
Yeah, sure hope he pulls through...
My hunting buddy is in bad physical shape too, so I relate....
Here is a blurb on the Trail

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All righty then....

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The doctors told a friend that he has anywhere from 6 months to 2 years left…I am hoping for a miracle…His wife has already sold 5 cows to get money for his treatment…Not to mention the funds his friends and family have contributed…His wife even broke down and purchased a funeral package…I believe that even she has come to the realization that he is worse than she wanted to believe…

I hope your hunting buddy gets better…I know it is pretty depressing when bad things happen to those close to us…

I thought I was in bad shape with my bad shoulder, neck, and back but I know there are people in far worse condition than me…

Heck…Even Elon Musk stated he had some back pain when he was testifying…

There are times that life really is “like a box of chocolates”…For times like these, there is music…

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not believe that the Tesoro de las eglesias de Santa Fe has anything to do with the Santa Fe trail…I personally believe that it has something to do with the treasures of the churches of the holy faith…

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well people…I think I will be taking a break from this place for a while…I hope all of you enjoy yourselves while I’m away…

And I wish you all much luck in your search for treasure…What ever said treasures may be…

Ed T

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well people…I think I will be taking a break from this place for a while…I hope all of you enjoy yourselves while I’m away…

And I wish you all much luck in your search for treasure…What ever said treasures may be…

Ed T
For the people in your life, are like a gift, a blessing, and the time spent with them is just that - spent...!
So, make every minute count....! :icon_thumright:

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
U.S. State Department warns to avoid parts of Mexico over ongoing violence, kidnappings

https://www.latimes.com/world-natio...ico-travel-warning-violence-kidnappings-crime

The State Department is urging U.S. citizens to avoid travel to parts of Mexico over fears of kidnappings and other crime across multiple states, renewing warnings as tourists make travel plans for spring break season.

The department’s Bureau of Consular Affairs has issued multiple advisories in the last several weeks over the ongoing violence in Mexico. Cartel violence erupted in Culiacan in early January after authorities arrested Ovidio Guzmán, a leader of the Sinaloa drug cartel and son of imprisoned drug lord Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán.

A State Department spokesperson said the safety and security of U.S. citizens is the department’s highest priority, adding that officials are aiming to provide relevant information for people to make travel plans. Rather than issue a nationwide risk assessment for Mexico, the department provides a state-by-state summary.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Heck there are a lot / most of American city's that I would avoid also ! Even my home town is getting dangerous ! Even the police are smart enough to stay out of some areas ! Shootings are running ramped everywhere !

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just the usual dragging of bodies after a cartel shootout in broad daylight, today in Matamoros.

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just the usual dragging of bodies after a cartel shootout in broad daylight, today in Matamoros.

Well…I just got back from a 2 week stay in a level 4 area of Mexico, Sinaloa…My best friend and prospecting partner of many years passed on my birthday…I tried my best to make it there for his funeral but the airlines overbooked the flight and gave my seat to someone else, Volaris sucks…I have heard they are the Spirit airline of Mexico…

Oh well…I don’t think I will be doing any more prospecting down South in the foreseeable future…

Life will go on…

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is getting so much harder to use my darned mortar and pestle with my darned arthritis…Oh well…I don’t think I will be chasing the prospectors dreams much longer anyhow…

I think that it really doesn’t matter that much anymore anyway…

After all…Those prospector dreams can’t be found everywhere nor just anywhere…

It is where it is…I have even heard a rumor that a certain well to doer is associated with an emerald mine…

Go figure…Some people have all the luck…

Ed T

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well…I just got back from a 2 week stay in a level 4 area of Mexico, Sinaloa…My best friend and prospecting partner of many years passed on my birthday…I tried my best to make it there for his funeral but the airlines overbooked the flight and gave my seat to someone else, Volaris sucks…I have heard they are the Spirit airline of Mexico…

Oh well…I don’t think I will be doing any more prospecting down South in the foreseeable future…

Life will go on…

Ed T
Conditions are not the same as compared to 22 plus years ago.
Glad you are still intact and of good spirt being in a level 4 area.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It is getting so much harder to use my darned mortar and pestle with my darned arthritis…Oh well…I don’t think I will be chasing the prospectors dreams much longer anyhow…

I think that it really doesn’t matter that much anymore anyway…

After all…Those prospector dreams can’t be found everywhere nor just anywhere…

It is where it is…I have even heard a rumor that a certain well to doer is associated with an emerald mine…

Go figure…Some people have all the luck…

Ed T
Now you have me wondering about emeralds........lol.
Nothing wrong about downsizing your ambition's when it comes to finding minerals and gems.

You may have more skills then many out there so it is not just luck.

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Conditions are not the same as compared to 22 plus years ago.
Glad you are still intact and of good spirt being in a level 4 area.
So true…I was talking to some people I know down South…And they have told me that the government is making it so much harder to even grow tomatoes…And many growers are starting to try their luck at prospecting…I even told them that if they can process 1 ounce of silver a day…They can earn more than the average pay a Mexican citizen earns per day…

Go figure…

Ed T

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread