JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today was not the day…lol…Oh well…There is always tomorrow…

I am still trying to figure out what ancient alchemists considered unctuous liquid…Could they have been talking about a flotation process???It gets me to thinking about the white lead mentioned in De Re Metallica…The one made by the Spanish…

Only time will tell…Good night ya’ll…

Here is a link to a silly poem I wrote many years ago…Oh how time flies by…Oh well…

Ed T

Last edited:
OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe tomorrow will be the day that I may use aqua regia on some ore from a real de minas, that I visited so many years ago…What are the odds that I have stumbled upon an ancient royal mining area??? Only time will tell…

I am still offering a trip to the area depicted in many well known treasure tales…That is, IF the price is right…I will admit it is a very dangerous journey…It is not for the faint of heart…Hell…I am not even sure IF I can actually make the trip…

Anyhow…I believe I will be taking another break from this place for a while…May ya’ll enjoy yourselves while I am away…lol

I have some new toys that I have been wanting to play with…

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have worked my way out of the hole I have deemed necessary to pay…I believe I am able to move to Mexico on a trial basis…

There are a few more things I believe I must do…But only time will tell…

My prospecting partner, in Mexico, has passed away…And I don’t think I will be doing much prospecting without him…

I can still purchase a 3 bedroom house in Mexico for around $5,600…I think that I may be able to purchase said house within the next 2 months….IF my current creditors approve a credit request…We will just have to wait and see,,,

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IT has been said “Treasure is where your heart is.” I could care less for riches…And I am a firm believer in IF My Father wants me to rich he will bestow riches upon me…I also believe in the saying mañana siempre mañana…

Maybe one day I just may return to Reno…

Who knows???

Good night treasure seekers…

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well ya’ll…Another mañana has come and gone…But there is always mañana…

Dream well everyone…

Ed T🤣

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it was a fairly interesting day…A hacker was matching wits with me and I’m not sure who won…

Anyhow…I can hardly wait for the day where I can go off grid and leave tech behind…I am getting tired of solving issues that others are struggling with…I wonder IF I solved a problematic issue for Apple today???

We may never know…Who can say for certain???

Have a wonderful evening ya’ll…

Ed T🤣

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well ya’ll…I have been narrowing down the possibilities of the possible Apple worm…It seems as IF it is with their Safari browser, as mentioned on other internet sites…My solve to update from 16.4 to 16.4.1 is to put your iPhone into lockdown mode in security settings and update your phone…
And use another browser as default browser instead of Safari until Apple gets the bugs out of Safari…

Good luck people and have a wonderful evening…

Ed T🤣

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well ya’ll…I have been narrowing down the possibilities of the possible Apple worm…It seems as IF it is with their Safari browser, as mentioned on other internet sites…My solve to update from 16.4 to 16.4.1 is to put your iPhone into lockdown mode in security settings and update your phone…
And use another browser as default browser instead of Safari until Apple gets the bugs out of Safari…

Ed T🤣
Safari has issues.

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ed T🤣
I failed to mention…After updating to 16.4.1 you can exit lockdown mode…Unless you find lockdown mode your cup of tea…lol

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe I have found the root of my issues… I am not sure IF it is a malicious bot or what? But it is from this web address…

Ed T

Attachments

• IMG_1016.png
    IMG_1016.png
    89.6 KB · Views: 26
OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IF I didn’t know any better…I could swear my platinum bearing ore contains gummite and uraninite…But what do I know???

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just discovered uraninite specimens are quite valuable…I am still curious as to how much platinum specimens from the ancient Spanish mines might be worth???

Maybe one of these days we just may learn the answer to said question…

Ed T🤪

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well people…I guess I chased enough windmills yesterday and today to last me a lifetime…As far as browsers go…I would not recommend Safari or Chrome…lol…Here is a cool pic for those interested…it is from the App Store…It is DuckDuckGo …

Sweet dream ya’ll…And may all of your mañanas be filled with treasures…

Ed T

Attachments

• IMG_1018.png
    IMG_1018.png
    260.6 KB · Views: 24
OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember many years ago, some people I knew would laugh and joke about stuffing a certain turkey by Thanksgiving…Well, it’s been over 25 years since they joked about stuffing that turkey, and it hasn’t been stuffed yet…Thanksgiving has come and gone year after year and that bird is still kicking…They have yet too eat any pistachio pudding, though their appetite for such grows more and more with each passing year…Yet the turkey continues on with each passing mañana…

Is this a silly tale or what???May all you pistachio pudding dreamers have a lovely evening…✌️

Ed T😂

Last edited:
OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well people…As usual, another mañana has come and gone…And my signet seal still remains in the hands of another…I wonder IF one of these mañanas, it will be returned to me…Only God knows the answer to that one…Mankind has been given free will to choose their own destiny…And only God knows what is in store for man…

Ed T🫣

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I hope this is money well spent…They are buy 2 get one free with a coupon, at least that is what it says…

Mañana siempre mañana people…I can always use them and go on a diet…lol

Good night everyone…

Ed T😉

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is so much misinformation when it comes to processing ore…It is a process of trial and error for someone who is trying to figure out how to work the ore one comes across…I have less than 10 pounds of the ore from Santa Fe…But IF it is associated with the area I believe aqua regia was developed to work…I may not need to continue to do any further research…But what are the odds that I have stumbled upon such a Royal ore???

Only time will tell…Mañana siempre mañana…I am not in any hurry, nor am I certain I can even return to said area…I can only dream like all of ya’ll…

Good night people and good luck in all your searches…One mañana ya’ll may discover that which ya’ll seek…

Ed T🤪

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Here is a catchy tune from Selena Gomez…I like her choice of cars for this video…

Ed T🙃

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of these mañanas I hope I will return to some of my old playgrounds…

Sleep well, ya’ll…

Ed T😊

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread