what is the best of these long range locators

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to the forum. Buyer Beware!

OP
OP
T

the peace

Greenie
Nov 22, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good evening Mr Terry soloman thank you very much for the video it's intresting I will study the subject but better than the video is your nice smile.

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum. There is a lot of knowledge by the members of the forum here!

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a friend who was a dealer and sold, or that is, tried to sell some of the long range detectors. He was never able to sell even one.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The best "long range" detector is your library, or nowadays, the internet. It will give you a vast amount of research into the millions of prospectors (businesses, gov't and amateur alike), who have gone before you, exploring, testing and mapping out the mineral bearing regions of this earth. After you have narrowed down the regions and types of minerals you wish to obtain and can reasonably access on your budget, you can then obtain the permits or permissions necessary for that area. Then, it's down to boots on the ground and the common tools of the trade.

Good luck. There are no "short cuts" to riches.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hate to see waste - like your money. There is no scientific principle upon which a "long range" detector would work. Long range being anything over 15 feet away or deep. Yes, with enough power a unit can generate a response from a distance or through soil. But even ground penetrating radar can only detect differences in returns - not notify you of composition or material. Sure, there are particle beam generators that can penetrate soil or great distances. But you might not want that much radiating power near your body. You'd cook your organs. So unless you already have a propensitry to perform magic you may be disappointed with most long range detectors. Ask for a demonstration of any unit you are interested in. Just take a bit of jewelery and four cardboard boxes spaced apart and see how they do in three attempts to find a randomly "hid" target in one of the boxes.

There was a $1,000,000 prize offerred for decades to anyone that could do it every time, but it was never claimed (The Amazing Randy - now deceased)

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congratulations for all the members and the responsables of this forum I want to ask if some one knows whitch is the best of these long range locators 1/ ranger tell.2/ si go 3/ omni range master4/ lectra search 5/ super star 6/ mole prospector .
thank you previously

I own the first 4 units you mention and they are all pure crap. I suspect the other 2 are also pure crap. So the question becomes, which crap is the best crap? I'd say it's the crap you can get for free. LRLs aren't worth any more than that.

OP
OP
T

the peace

Greenie
Nov 22, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you very much for your advice Mr karl but can wich ranger tell you have .

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get a cheap frequency generator and some bent welding rod and learn how to use it. Much better than any dowsing rod or placebo.

OP
OP
T

the peace

Greenie
Nov 22, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you very much Mr signal but you wrote one time in one of the forums that the super scan is more reliable than the frequency generator.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't developed it. Yes, found some silver with it. It picks up the small, micron particles like crazy. In it's simplest form get a magnet and place a sample on top of it. Walk in a circle around it with an L-rod. When you get a response follow that line to the target. Practice with a test target until you can do it without thinking. Most people never learn the L-rods. Gotta be persistent. Angle the L-rods down about an inch at the tips, and don't stare at them. Pick an object out in front of you to look at--kind of a distraction. Don't think about it or you will really mess yourself up.

OP
OP
T

the peace

Greenie
Nov 22, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good evening I liked the eliminator e-120 very well I prefere to buy a long range locator with the eliminator e-120.It must be efficient no false signals and we want it for big and deep target 4 metres and more so please wich one is the best .what do you thing about the ranger tell, aarthrj3811 said that it gives many information about the target it's volume and depth etc.. .so we want a full range of machines complementery of each other :long range locator may be ranger tell or si go ,the eliminator e-120, MFD and frequency generator
thank you

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

the peace

Greenie
Nov 22, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
also tell me please about ranger tell mr carl said it's not good .thank you

biglizer

Dec 28, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr peace why dont you try geophysical instruments for findings such as GPR etc...they are realistic,the problem with lrls is that they are not 100% correct and if you are not careful you will end up using mental dowsing...

OP
OP
T

the peace

Greenie
Nov 22, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the problem about LRL is the contradictions between the partisants of the LRL and who are against but when I red the proofs of each groupe I found that the partisants have right .AART showed many films about ranger tell so he prooved that it works very well .he said also that he has the prospector ,si go , omni range master and all of them they work .geo said that the GD 348 is very good device ,Mike,morgan,hum hum,signal ...all these persons look truthfull they prooved especially by exprience that LRL work so I am convinced with that other people not and every one has his choice

golden44

Jan 16, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we are golden...................... deleted by mod

Sorry only paying supporting vendors can advertise business...If you wish to become one send me a PM and I will contact admin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread