What is the brand name or maker of this doll?

Haraz

Tenderfoot
Jul 10, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
There's this picture of this doll I found online on this wierd horror cite called the Scp foundation. The dolls name is Scp 706 and I absalutely fell in love with her from the very 1st second I saw her. She looks similar to a little miss no name doll or Susie sad eyes doll, exept for the fact that she looks life size in the photo if anyone could plz tell me the brand name or maker of the doll (or anything such as the cost or where these dolls are sold) it would be very greatly appreciated. Thx -Haraz :).

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    195.4 KB · Views: 188

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My God....well, I know what will be in my nightmares tonight.
Good luck in getting the info you're looking for, can't help....it does remind me a bit of the sugar skull tattoos that the kids are getting these days...
Welcome to Tnet!

Hughie

Jun 25, 2016
Geneva Lakes area , Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 300, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm not sure she exists. Did a little poking around and every lead goes back to the original web site. I think maybe just a really cool graphic and nothing more.

OP
OP
H

Haraz

Tenderfoot
Jul 10, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Do you think I could find a way to get the scp foundation website's permission and get a recast made somehow? I'm not really sure how much it would cost but recasts usually r less expensive. I LITERALLY NEED her 4 my collection!!! Btw thx 4 checking 4 me

OP
OP
H

Haraz

Tenderfoot
Jul 10, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
thx but I still can't find any real info about the doll and there's no one to contact about her. I already can find the site that's not the part I need help with its where 2 get the doll or at least some kind of replica. Thx anyway though

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thx but I still can't find any real info about the doll and there's no one to contact about her. I already can find the site that's not the part I need help with its where 2 get the doll or at least some kind of replica. Thx anyway though

You may wish to contact a Sci-Fi forum for better results. Breeze has identified the object in the picture so this thread has been marked Solved.

OP
OP
H

Haraz

Tenderfoot
Jul 10, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
She DIDENT identify it!!! All she did was send me the link to the EXACT SAME link I ALREAdY meantioned in my description of her!!! I already know what site she's from I need 2 find out what make the doll is and who specifically created it! The info she gave me isn't what I was asking for. ( no offense I'm not trying to offend anyone ik she was only trying 2 help but it's just that it didn't really qualify as solving it)

OP
OP
H

Haraz

Tenderfoot
Jul 10, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
She didnt identify it!!! All she did was send me the link to the EXACT SAME link I ALREAdY meantime in my description of her!!! I already know what site she's from I need 2 find out what make the doll is and who specifically created it! The info she gave me isn't what I was asking for. ( no offense I'm not trying to offend anyone ik she was only trying 2 help but it's just that it didn't really qualify as solving it)

OP
OP
H

Haraz

Tenderfoot
Jul 10, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah maybe he did u might b right. 2 bad I'll never find her but ill keep looking. Oh well *sigh*

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread