What is Your Favorite Movie Scene? Post It Baby!

lisfisher

Mar 5, 2008
CT
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab Excalibur 2
White's classic 3sl
Garrett Infinium
Garrett pro pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Skin that one Pilgrim and I'll bring ya another"

CreakyDigger

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2019
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra v3; Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Orson Well's first appearance as Harry Lime in The Third Man.

TheCannonballGuy

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2006
Occupied CSA (Richmond VA)
Detector(s) used
White's 6000, Nautilus DMC-1, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Having been going to movies for over 60 years, I of course have too many favorite scenes to post. But, being a lifelong SAR (Second American Revolution) relic-hunter and a Confederate-American, here's the favorite scene I've selected for this TreasureNet thread's topic. In my opinion as a multi-published "ACW" historian, this 8-minute 58-second scene is the most realistic portrayal I've ever seen of the fighting in that war.

Battle Of The Crater, during the Siege of Petersburg VA, from the movie "Cold Mountain"

Last edited:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Having been going to movies for over 60 years, I of course have too many favorite scenes to post. But, being a lifelong SAR (Second American Revolution) relic-hunter and a Confederate-American, here's the favorite scene I've selected for this TreasureNet thread's topic. In my opinion as a multi-published "ACW" historian, this 8-minute 58-second scene is the most realistic portrayal I've ever seen of the fighting in that war.

Battle Of The Crater, during the Siege of Petersburg VA, from the movie "Cold Mountain"

Never seen this one.... hmmm... have to look for it on DVD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread