• P_20160224_163043.jpg
    P_20160224_163043.jpg
    568.3 KB · Views: 197

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, no offense, but you offer no background on it. How big is it, what does it appear to be made of, how heavy is it, where did you find it, additional pictures of the bottom may also help.

Upvote 0

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sorry,we were just having fun. Provide us with some more details and maybe we can help.

Upvote 0

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately I'm late to the Party :(

is it Stone ?

Personally it looks like a Fossil to me.

Piece of Petrified Coconut, Egg or other once Round Object .

Upvote 0

can

Dec 26, 2015
NC
Detector(s) used
xp DEUS, excal sword,ctx 3030, garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome, you re off to a good start...just saying

Upvote 0

FFARL

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the site! Even on full zoom, it looks like a half eaten corn muffin. A delicious one at that. I'm not saying that to be a jerk, I'm just working with what you've provided. I bet if you give the guys here a couple more angles to work with, they'll be very helpful.

Upvote 0

SgtJim

Mar 13, 2010
Upper New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett
If you can see any human use it would be a tool. At first it looks like a broken out-cropping of a rock. Closer inspection it looks like the darker rock layer is smoother it may have been used to sharpen knifes and other blades by adding water and drawing the blade over the stone.

Upvote 0

2screwed

Mar 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I think I won't be able to find this Website very nice at all. Stupid answers won't work.

With all due respect, you haven't given us much to go on. You have left it up to our imagination and a good imagination is part of being a successful treasure hunter. So is having a sense of humor as any one who has dug a two foot hole only to find a rusty hunk of iron can attest to. Also having an attitude with the very people who you have asked for help won't get you very far here. So lets start over.

Hi! Welcome to tnet.
Could you please provide something for size reference as well as a few more pictures. One of the broken side as well as one of the bottom would help greatly.

Upvote 0

scotter1

Mar 16, 2014
upstate ny
Detector(s) used
whites dfx,xlt,idx,prism,tm 808,fisher gold bug,1280x,xp deuse
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey phillip,go find a different site then..you get more with sugar than vinegar.the world dont revolve around you chump.your the one being very disrespectful to people on here when your the one who wanted their help.grow up and act like a man.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I won't be able to find this Website very nice at all. Stupid answers won't work.

Wow, I've never seen such an entrance. That is pretty impressive, as I've been here a few years & thought I had seen it all.

Maybe you should have read the rules on posting in the 'What Is It' forum, because you pretty much ignored them all. Good luck finding a better place to ID it, because you just p*ssed off the best.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Petrified Fortune Cookie from Ming dynasty.

OR... Fossil of "innards" from a clam.

Upvote 0

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey ARRC its been a while
I was thinking it was a piece of his petrified poop? If he would have held on longer he could have made a diamond?
Just sayin. Wow what an entrance

Petrified Fortune Cookie from Ming dynasty.

OR... Fossil of "innards" from a clam.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread