Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry. I know I get continually harrassed about my opinion on my topic. Look at my journal! I don't get angry over it, just annoyed. All my topics are trashed, no reason to stick around.
Too much negativity my friend. If you go at it with a bunch of negatives like I can't dowse today because [fill in the blank]you've already programmed yourself to fail. Your mind is telling your higher self you can't so you won't. If you eat tons of fruits & veggies it won't counter the "I can'ts" put the charts & graphs away and go at it with some positives. Tell yourself I'm going dowsing today, not I'm going to try to dowse today but it might not work. Wouldn't it be wild to find out dwelling in all these I can'ts are all that's holding you up?
Boogeyman's reply was not harassment nor was it an attack, it was polite and courteous.

Your journal was posted in the wrong forum, the forum you originally posted in is a prospecting journal, not dowsing, that is why you were harassed, you posted it in the wrong forum, if you had reported the harassment the thread would have been moved to the proper forum and there would have been no issue.

Last edited:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The theme of my posts here has been there is some other problem if you can't dowse. Look inside yourelf for the answer. I gave some good info on this subject. Either people refuse to listen and learn or they are just intentionally being skeptic. Conditions are just fine for locating. I've always siad the emotional state of theperson is the biggest factor. Negativity will kill your chances for success. Or as I like to say the difference between a negative attitude and a positive one is just like thedifference between Heaven and Hell. NOBODY gets it with a negative attitude. Here's one of my favorite sayings: If your heart is in it, you will find a thousand ways to achieve your goal. If your heart is not in it, you will find a thousand excuses. Enthusiasm is the key. Dowser, you don't sound like you are even trying.

I know one time my locating went flat. A new neighbor had moved in. I dont know, but it's possible they had a some high-power electronics that was casuing interference.
Same type of situation here. Pendulum went almost dead
Got up & moved to another room, all was well. Forgot a plug strip had been moved while cleaning. All the wall warts in it were causing negative fields. Funny how you don't really pay attention to all the energy around you everyday.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Using an Element to signal a target, isn't the same as thinking of an Element to signal an object. Do you have any personal experiences as doing remote viewing? Interesting, tell us more.
Get a copy of psychic Warrior by David Morehouse. He goes rhrough his work with the predesdor of the Stargate program. He does a good job of tying together the bits & pieces we've heard. Whichever side of the dowsing table you're on might answer some questions. Or like me, leave you with more. No woo woo or I'll show you the secret of--- for only $$$$$$. Check it out! I think you'll find some interesting parallels.

Unitybiker

Mar 6, 2022
One of the problems with something as unscientific and apparently irrational as dowsing is we try to force a framework,set of rules scenario.
I ve heard...don't dowse at night ,never dowse while wearing metal ,you have to do this or that. I think fundamentally ,you just have to be relaxed and chilled and under no pressure for an intended result. I've dowsers for missing people for over thirty years and you meet all sorts of nutters ,crystal therapists,chakra merchants ,gai freaks,earth mysteries groups....which explore earth mysteries and explain......it's still a mystery! Nutters ....I thought. Now I'm older I realise they are not nutters.
I think the poster is actually having a crisis if confidence/ sanity. To trick our rational mind we need to shove it something planned it scientific . The reality is......you do not need a stick or angle rods , they are a trick to fool your mind.
If we could imagine ourselves, physically as a complicated XP Deus ,capable of generating and receiving multiple frequencies then we are on the right track.
I don't dowse when it rains or is really cold......because it's uncomfortable ,not because the earth spirits are on a union blockade because of the rain but because it's hard to do it if you are not relaxed.
Years ago when first looking for missing people it was spooky but I soon learned to be non attached and ' insensitive' to the circumstances or the body of the person who I'm dowsing for.
I call it looking for stiffs. Which may sound terrible but if you don't have a blasé attitude.....it all becomes serious and the dowsing gets fckkled up. Non attached and light hearted . My partner found it strange that I'd go out looking for a missing person and come back back home not bothering if they were found or not. Like living with a pathologist or coroner I suppose,except I don't drink if formaldehyde.
Solar and lunar electrical fields do affect dowsing ,but checking for solar activity before you go dowsing is really just unneeded sophistication.Too serious. Same as metal detecting or Football or fishing. If you can't do it for the fun of it or think that that new rattle lure is going to get that big bass then you are missing the point......being there is everything,wether you come back with a pile of lead and nails or a stash of gold.....it's the doing . Here and now is always forever . Don't chain your mind with too many beleifs and expectations. If there's one thing that really does PM OFF ,it's beginners luck. I see it all the time dowsing and metal detecting.........now.......the only constant with beginners luck is the lucky ones are clueless and just out doing it for the fun of it.
Just be happy and non attached.

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
some can make 3 pointers, others can;t dribble
it's a knack
some got it, some don't
nothing magic about it