D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's pretty cool that you're able to find gold by dowsing. I wish I could do that. It would make things a whole lot easier.

If I'm following you here, what you're saying is that you don't really have any idea what causes the dowsing effect. Based on what you've written all you actually know is that you're only able to dowse with any degree of certainty while the solar activity is really, high such as during a geomagnetic storm. That's pretty interesting.

You mentioned the specific frequency of an element. Is there a reason that you mentioned that? You also mentioned molecular connection and resonance. What kind of frequency are you referring to? Frequency of vibration? Perhaps interaction with the electromagnetic field of the elements? Or are these just wild guesses as to what's taking place?

It is known that different elements will emit light of specific wavelengths when transitioning from an induced high energy state to a lower energy state. That's actually what causes the light that we see from the northern lights. It's also the same effect measured with X-ray fluorescence (XRF) guns.

Elements that are magnetically susceptible can respond to an electromagnetic field and transmit a response field when they are charged up, that's how metal detectors work.

Magnetometers work by measuring the local changes in Earth's magnetic field influenced by the rock facies below.

The above techniques were only discovered and explained in the last century. It's possible that there is something happening that we don't yet understand regarding dowsing.

In the case of dowsing rods, you literally have two metal rods in your hands so it's different from geophysical techniques where a field is introduced. It's a passive technique that makes rods physically move. It seems that the human body is part of the instrument which is very unusual and points at some kind of psychic energy perhaps.

I've heard of people "tuning" the rods by attaching a pure sample of the element that they seek to the rod. Do you tune your rods in this way?

I did teach a few people way back in 2005, but power was on a lot, because it was a strong solar cycle. I tried teaching on line. Other dowsers post their ways, and it confuses some. Not just Gold! Dowse it all. Without dissecting your signal lines with elements, you cant be sure what's on the other end.
But yes my power is governed by how much the sun throws our way, and can be indicated in a geomagnetic storm. But its indicated by multiple devices. The incoming power, doesnt follow an law's or charts. It's not constant even when it's on. It's a pulse, and usually the three pulse sequence before restart goes from stronger to weaker, then restart. The speed of the pulse and duration or length, constantly changes in strength. Then turns off and back on without notice. During long duration solar geometric storms, dowsing can last a few days. In those few days you can get to a spot and dowse a treasure, or multiple treasures.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm waiting for the next storm, so I can try to figure more out. Can't run test without power.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Electronics can create frequencies that mimic element frequencies. Their is more than one frequency for each elements, you have their harmonics that work also. Frequencies is another unexplained and unproven connection to dowsing. I have diffrent signal generators, and have set them to a specific element frequency, and have had them create a molecular connection to distant targets one day, but not work the next. I no longer concern myself with frequencies nor electronics. Magnets can be used to enhance reception of the ongoing dowsing signal, but not necessary. Magnetometers don't register the dowsing signal. I cant find anything that does, other than dowsing devices.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As for dowsing rods. If I walk through a connection line or over an element without rods, it's hard to tell. As long as you locate the line with rods, alows you to feel it without rods. Everything element and mineral is creating a dowsable anomaly, representing the diameter when above it, and quantity when away from it, and depth when next to it. And all same elements create connection lines. We walk through all these anomalies, also called way lines, which is a broad term, and cant feel them, unless you use a device to help register it. I started a prospecting journal on here. I was planning on posting my test results, and eventually my finds.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are my assorted Minerals, and Elements, that I use to signal with. I dowse around the Element 90° as it's on the ground. I mark my line in the ground, and either follow it, while my signal element remains where it was originally, or move the signal over, then dowse again, obtain triangulation direction and distance.

Attachments

• 20201218_205650.jpg
    20201218_205650.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 46
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you talking about the CME that happened this week? I was going to ask you about that. I'm really looking forward to your explanations, take as long as you need. Please don't forget, I'm very curious and would love to understand the mechanics behind this phenomenon.

What were you able to find when the power was turned on? I don't know how to find your journal on here.

How large does a gold deposit have to be in order to be dowsed? Can you detect a small gold nugget? A flake? Or does it need to be a gold-bearing vein that is loaded with gold? Or a rich placer with ounces to the yard?

Yes, that cme last weak. Wasn't much for dowsing power. Some people are more receptive than I am. I'm sure others were able to dowse. Last March of 2019 during Solar minimum, the Sun woke up for a week. I had dowsing power off and on for at least 3 days out of the 6 of flaring. It was winter, still snow out. Using Silver, chased 3 l ines at my buddy's house. No Gold lines. One was the transformer on the pole signaling, the second was a ground water spickit. The third was the neighbors house. Drove over to Higgins lake, dowsed with Gold signal toward Treasure island. Signaled a stand alone Gold target on S side of island. Also signaled a meteorite from same spot opposite direction. Didnt chase either. That's the most recent usable power.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You dowse the quantity of targets with the changing of l-rods. Small targets are too plentiful to separate a small one out easily. Area must be clear of all other signals. Their isn't many places where pure element dominates. You only dowse the Mineral or Element, signaling with pure, but it doesnt have to be pure to signal back. The larger the quantity sends the further signal, but the bigger the size supersedes, the quantity of the specific Element.

mulletator

May 16, 2015
British Columbia
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Electronics can create frequencies that mimic element frequencies. Their is more than one frequency for each elements, you have their harmonics that work also. Frequencies is another unexplained and unproven connection to dowsing. I have diffrent signal generators, and have set them to a specific element frequency, and have had them create a molecular connection to distant targets one day, but not work the next. I no longer concern myself with frequencies nor electronics. Magnets can be used to enhance reception of the ongoing dowsing signal, but not necessary. Magnetometers don't register the dowsing signal. I cant find anything that does, other than dowsing devices.

Very interesting stuff. How do you know when the dowsing power is turned on? Do you do a test over a known ore body or something? Or can you feel it in your body?

Regarding the element frequencies, what kind of frequency are you referring to? Frequency means the rate at which something happens. In the case of a radio wave, it means how many times per second the sine wave oscillates. One oscillation is 1 hz. 72 MHz would be 72,000,000 oscillations per second.

Magnetic fields don't actually have a frequency, since they don't have a waveform. Strength is usually measured in nT (nanotesla).

Electromagnetic fields do have a frequency, actually, radio is a form of electromagnetic radiation, so is light.

Vibrations have a frequency which is basically what sound is.

What kind of electronics are you talking about and how do you set them to a specific element frequency?

It's interesting that magnets enhance the dowsing signal but it can't be registered on a magnetometer. The geomagnetic field can be measured on a magnetometer, in fact, that's exactly what they are used for.

How are you able to discern depth with the dowsing rods? I can understand that if they cross you can locate the position of an anomaly but how can you determine the depth?

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An Ore vein signals far, depending on quantity of ore. But valuable ore, and low grade or trace, make up the signal. A gram of gold is too far to signal at 20 ft if it was pure gold, but if their was a rock the size of a softball with 1 gram of gold in it, it would signal much further. Size supersedes quantity, until you make a rod adjustment, where quantity signals further than quality.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When it comes to dowsing for lode gold, it's a riot. Following any Gold signal line to its target makes the heart race. As for placer it's not accurate enough. If you dowse a creek or river. There is signal lines pointing to the holes where Gold is present, but you cant tell how much unless you can dowse right above it. It could be a boulder with trace non visable gold, more likely than a pure nugget. Unless your in a big Gold nugget area, and you can get above it, that's best. Meteorites are by far the most plentiful and easiest to recognize while dowsing.

mulletator

May 16, 2015
British Columbia
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
When it comes to dowsing for lode gold, it's a riot. Following any Gold signal line to its target makes the heart race. As for placer it's not accurate enough. If you dowse a creek or river. There is signal lines pointing to the holes where Gold is present, but you cant tell how much unless you can dowse right above it. It could be a boulder with trace non visable gold, more likely than a pure nugget. Unless your in a big Gold nugget area, and you can get above it, that's best. Meteorites are by far the most plentiful and easiest to recognize while dowsing.

That's a cool collection of sample elements! If I'm understanding correctly here, you attach your sample elements to the dowsing rods and that tunes it for that element?

Are L rods bent ones and I rods straight?

How do you know that you're on a field line? Do the rods point along the line or cross?

Please see my post about the frequencies that you're experiencing. That's the most interesting part about this, aside from the fact that you can detect gold veins from a long distance away of course.

Do cell towers and power lines affect the dowsing rods? It sounds like they would create interference.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a cool collection of sample elements! If I'm understanding correctly here, you attach your sample elements to the dowsing rods and that tunes it for that element?

Are L rods bent ones and I rods straight?

How do you know that you're on a field line? Do the rods point along the line or cross?

Please see my post about the frequencies that you're experiencing. That's the most interesting part about this, aside from the fact that you can detect gold veins from a long distance away of course.

Do cell towers and power lines affect the dowsing rods? It sounds like they would create interference.

I set my signal on the ground and dowse around it. I only hold it on specific dowsing. L-rods are L-shaped bent metal. Straight rods are called noodle rods.
You set your pure Element on the ground, which creates a connection line when your signal element is present in a target. Follow the line you create, amongst the 1000's of other lines and dowsable objects and anomolies. Microwaves and UHF, ect , can possible affect dowsing. Microwaves can cause molecular resonation. Power towers never bothered my dowsing.
I'll check out your post later. I posted stuff on rods in my Prospecting journal on here, T-net. Under Elements and L- rods.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very interesting stuff. How do you know when the dowsing power is turned on? Do you do a test over a known ore body or something? Or can you feel it in your body?

Regarding the element frequencies, what kind of frequency are you referring to? Frequency means the rate at which something happens. In the case of a radio wave, it means how many times per second the sine wave oscillates. One oscillation is 1 hz. 72 MHz would be 72,000,000 oscillations per second.

Magnetic fields don't actually have a frequency, since they don't have a waveform. Strength is usually measured in nT (nanotesla).

Electromagnetic fields do have a frequency, actually, radio is a form of electromagnetic radiation, so is light.

What kind of electronics are you talking about and how do you set them to a specific element frequency?

It's interesting that magnets enhance the dowsing signal but it can't be registered on a magnetometer. The geomagnetic field can be measured on a magnetometer, in fact, that's exactly what they are used for.

How are you able to discern depth with the dowsing rods? I can understand that if they cross you can locate the position of an anomaly but how can you determine the depth?
Any signal generator can be set to a specific frequency number. A resonated element omits a frequency. I found that the Sun's cme is what powers my dowsing, and if there is no cme, I have no power. Also when my dowsing is off, my electronics still create the frequency but their is no worldly connection. I dont use any Electronics for dowsing. If you'd like to discuss frequencies and electronics pm me. We're straight forward dowsing on here. Dont want to get warned...

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Any signal generator can be set to a specific frequency number. A resonated element omits a frequency. I found that the Sun's cme is what powers my dowsing, and if there is no cme, I have no power. Also when my dowsing is off, my electronics still create the frequency but their is no worldly connection. I dont use any Electronics for dowsing. If you'd like to discuss frequencies and electronics pm me. We're straight forward dowsing on here. Dont want to get warned...
Depth is a half strength halo circling the target. If the target is 5 ft down, a half strength dowsable halo will be present, 5 ft away.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's being dowsed is the perimeter of the target, or line, in its signal matrix. If you saw a brick on the ground, and dowsed it, what you would be dowsing is a brick. The rods will indicate the perimeter, that's where the signal is resonating. If the brick was buried flat, you'd still be dowsing a rectangle shape. Depending on the material the brick is made of, determines the dowsable matrix. A batch of bricks were made together with the same exact mixture. There is minerals and elements embedded in them. Even moisture content is similar. Water is an Element. So same matrix can be dowsed, even with a lack of elements, they connect to each other. A symbolic thing. Back in the past, labyrinths we made. Walk the stone line circle path, spiraling toward the center. As you get to the center of the labyrinth you might feel your stomach tighten, you feel something. What your feeling is all the connection lines tightening as you approach center. Of course your labyrinth needs to be made of rocks from the same matrix to work. I get sidetracked. Perimeter is the edge of something. There must be chaos at the edge of something, bordering the edge of something diffrent. That's why its dowsable.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last week when the cme hit, I saw it because of my dowsing rods. All Spaceweather technology shows it also. I posted the pics of everything spiking on the graph. Did anyone feel it without rods? All the people in the world, and no news of it affecting anyone, but it was here. We live it, every Solar storm, plasma of some sort flows right through us. But we dont feel it or notice it. By using L-rods I can tell that the invisible energy is around, and that its causing resonation and molecular connection. Lines are created everywhere, we are continuously being subjected to perimeter chaos, as we walk or drive, or sleep, but we dont feel the increase, but it's there.

mulletator

May 16, 2015
British Columbia
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
What's being dowsed is the perimeter of the target, or line, in its signal matrix. If you saw a brick on the ground, and dowsed it, what you would be dowsing is a brick. The rods will indicate the perimeter, that's where the signal is resonating. If the brick was buried flat, you'd still be dowsing a rectangle shape. Depending on the material the brick is made of, determines the dowsable matrix. A batch of bricks were made together with the same exact mixture. There is minerals and elements embedded in them. Even moisture content is similar. Water is an Element. So same matrix can be dowsed, even with a lack of elements, they connect to each other. A symbolic thing. Back in the past, labyrinths we made. Walk the stone line circle path, spiraling toward the center. As you get to the center of the labyrinth you might feel your stomach tighten, you feel something. What your feeling is all the connection lines tightening as you approach center. Of course your labyrinth needs to be made of rocks from the same matrix to work. I get sidetracked. Perimeter is the edge of something. There must be chaos at the edge of something, bordering the edge of something diffrent. That's why its dowsable.

Interesting. If I'm following you here, you place a sample element on the ground then dowse it. Then you know what response you're looking for and you follow the signal lines.

How do you know you're on a signal line, do the rods cross or point along the line? I'll PM you about the frequencies, I think that's fundamental to understanding dowsing.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting. If I'm following you here, you place a sample element on the ground then dowse it. Then you know what response you're looking for and you follow the signal lines.

How do you know you're on a signal line, do the rods cross or point along the line? I'll PM you about the frequencies, I think that's fundamental to understanding dowsing.

Yes, with so many other lines in nature, you must create your own, then see what's on the other end from your side. Set Gold down, dowse around it, mark your line. Pick up the Gold, then use other elements to figure out what you were signaling. Meteorites will answer all gold signals. Follow the line..

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You always need to dowse across the line, the rods will line up on the line. To follow a line walk in a S pattern along it, always dowsing 90° from it.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People get hypnotized into believing things. Sad, but true. Almost everyone says solar magnetic activity is detrimental to dowsing. The Stargate Project by the US govt concluded this fact. Can't recall but one of the books I read about it think the guy's name was McMoneagle said solar wind over 600 kps (or maybe 650, can't recall) their accuracy dropped off. This program had the most talented people in the country and strict protocol. Be careful you don't get hypnotized into misinformation. I don't know but I think some Dell Winders hater started the misinformation rumor. Like Pres. Trump, Dell was always flushing out the swamp and some people didn't like the truth being known about them. And it's not just dowsing/locators--gold nugget hunters have said their metal detectors are affected by solar activity, too.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread