boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not enough to convince me that your dowsing power is constant, because you eat more fruit than me, just because you keep suggesting it. I disagree that it's a significance diffrence in dowsing to any extent, and without any proof why are you pushing the subject? I really dont want to be here rediscussing an issue you dont bring any proof too. If you can explain to me where your constant power is, but you cant. So why are you trying to understand my dowsing when you dont understand yours?
Too much negativity my friend. If you go at it with a bunch of negatives like I can't dowse today because [fill in the blank]you've already programmed yourself to fail. Your mind is telling your higher self you can't so you won't. If you eat tons of fruits & veggies it won't counter the "I can'ts" put the charts & graphs away and go at it with some positives. Tell yourself I'm going dowsing today, not I'm going to try to dowse today but it might not work. Wouldn't it be wild to find out dwelling in all these I can'ts are all that's holding you up?

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Again, we have someone that want's to argue about me and my beliefs, rather than discuss Dowsing, and show us their success. Looks to me like you're trying to start an argument.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prisoner of the blame game. Watch out, it's contageous!

Reactions: 585
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Huh!! Dont know what that means. Can you explain why your upset that I can't Dowse? Is it because even though you have the book Supersonics, you can't dowse either. The topic is What triggers dowsing, what is your problem? Try to post about Dowsing, anything, something, we've been waiting.. At least I admit I cant currently dowse. What's your excuse..

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What triggers Dowsing? If you dont have a clue, make one up. All Dowsing comments welcome.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the people that like to read about Dowsing, I will continue on. Yes, I expected more Dowsing power from Solar cycle 25, than has shown so far. We've only been hit with 2 cme's that I haven't noticed a signal. Both weren't that strong. When I first learned to dowse, flux was at steady 200. We have only hit 100 for a couple days, and running 80's now. I believe dowsing power will return eventually. Maximum is in 2025. What triggers Dowsing? I still don't know the exact trigger, but I believe whatever it is, comes from increased Solar activity. My past experiences, and multiple posts about my actual dowsing tests and experiences, weren't mine nor all those past Dowsers imaginations. There is a Dowsing power, and it was on more, 20 yrs ago, than it's on currently. Aside from map Dowsers, which I believe is a totally diffrent type of ability, that I believe is possible to only a few. My Element and L-rod dowsing power is currently eluding us/me. There is other possible explanations for lack of, my Dowsing power. Dowsing power was on stronger around 2000, than now, and one possibility to the decline in power since then is Microwave transmission. I'd have to visit a No radio zone to see if the signal is locally dampened or affected at all. Another thing is the Magnetic reversal. A chart about it shows the extreme decline from what was normal before 2000. As for what really triggers dowsing, I believe the exact culprit is hidden, and might not be figured out for a while yet. But without the proof of power, results of power are proof enough. When I have power, I'll prove power by finds...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dowser please post by our rules, calling a member a "troll" violates our rules.

All please post by our rules, no insults!

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe so. I can't say reception of dowsing power changes, as body energy changes. I have no proof.
Dowser, you say you have no proof energizing your body with foods or hydrating doesn't work. Since you can't dowse right now why not do some experimenting with foods & hydration and let us know what your results are. You might answer your own question, "what triggers dowsing?"Might be a good way to burn up all the spare time you've got waiting for the next flare.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dowser, you say you have no proof energizing your body with foods or hydrating doesn't work. Since you can't dowse right now why not do some experimenting with foods & hydration and let us know what your results are. You might answer your own question, "what triggers dowsing?"Might be a good way to burn up all the spare time you've got waiting for the next flare.
DANG! I left my dowsing power on and ran my internal battery down! Anyone got a jump?

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not the only one. My answer to this question was, "Dowsing power is off right now". I also remember when they used to work!

Attachments

• 20211210_083250.jpg
    20211210_083250.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 40

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy--Deconstruct negative thinking patterns. Check youtube videos.

I just happened on this topic while researching tinnitus. I really see a correlation between this and dowsing issues.

I think I posted this about the vagus nerve. Just massaging your ears in the right place can really help with relaxation and much better sleep. Better sleep, better dowsing.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This video doesnt relate to me and my Dowsing.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chill dude! My topic my opinion, I disagree with you.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chill dude! My topic my opinion, I disagree with you.
So your opinion is the only one that's valid? Wow just wow.... So explain why you're unable to dowse and what other techniques you've tried to work around this problem. Have you done any experiments with your technique to get positive results?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's please try to keep it cordial.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So your opinion is the only one that's valid? Wow just wow.... So explain why you're unable to dowse and what other techniques you've tried to work around this problem. Have you done any experiments with your technique to get positive results?
My opinion is about the topic question.
"What triggers dowsing" A simple question!. If you dont have a clue, that's fine, we realize that.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many years back I was searching on here for the same answer. What triggers Dowsing?. I was fortunate to have met, and worked with Dan a Davidson. A professor and book writer, related to Dowsing energies. The book is available free pdf. Its 66 pages. It's the most in depth book about the subject I believe. We worked together on trying to find or create the trigger. Even in his book he doesn't link the trigger to the Sun, and he didn't believe it was that. He was still searching for a trigger, with me. Reading his or any other book, doesnt necessarily make a person a better dowser. It's mostly useless stuff. For a Dowser like me, all I want to know is what's turning it on? How long is it on for? All I can do is guess, and check, itll be back on again..

Attachments

• 20211212_050752.jpg
    20211212_050752.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 40
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is some of his Chapters

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211212-050239_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211212-050239_Samsung Internet.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_20211212-050229_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211212-050229_Samsung Internet.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 40

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's please try to keep it cordial.
My opinion is about the topic question.
"What triggers dowsing" A simple question!. If you dont have a clue, that's fine, we realize that.
dowser no insults! I just posted before your comment to please keep it cordial, it would have been the last post when you posted.

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dowsing/witching is a gift. I don't think it has anything to do with the solar system.
A friend of mine has the gift, but his boys do not, YET his grand kids (boys) DO.
I asked him about that and he said, "I know several who can dowse and it also skipped a generation with them."
I have the gift, and that's all I know. Didn't ask for it, just happened. As for my children, I've haven't asked them to dowse, it will or will not happen when the time comes.
Another friend dowse's bodies. Finds the head, can tell you if they are male or female. Was tricked on a grave near Cartersville, GA. They knew who was buried there. He got a M/F hit. Come to find out it was a woman who died during child birth, had a boy, They both died and were buried together.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread