whats does everybody here do for work?

Farmercal

Mar 20, 2003
Earth
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, X-Terra 70 & Excalibur 1000
Information Technology. Fix computers, update computers, manage accounts, order new parts. If it deals with computers I do it. Love my job, wouldn't want to do anything else for a living. Now, if I could grow vegetables, sell them and make enough money to live on, I would rather do that for a living, hence the name Farmercal.

Dignitup

Jan 17, 2008
Ackerman,MS
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Umax
Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sales and delivery for CapWeld (a welding supply store), Dispatcher for 911, and law enforcement.

gnewt

Jan 5, 2008
Tx/Al
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT/ White
I do nothing when I can, I have to bait my own hook, get my own barley hops out of the fridg. so you might say I was self employed, at labor.
Thats not all right, I've been retired a long time so that means unemployed or as most people picture me, yep lazy. Gnewt

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Controller of a small metal-bender company that makes technical furniture.

FloridaBill

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Punta Gorda, Florida
Detector(s) used
Compass & Beachunter 300, Garrett Seahunter Excalibur ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a retired Detective (20 years) from the City of Poughkeepsie in New York (1989) and I now work as a Public Insurance Adjuster in Florida . (work for the people not the insurance Co.)

erikk

Jan 6, 2007
Punta Gorda FL
Detector(s) used
EX2',CZ7a pro,Excaliburs 1000 & 2, F-75's ,Garrett Sea Hunter & Infinium LS PI , 1235X
Retired Mass state police

gnewt

Jan 5, 2008
Tx/Al
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT/ White
FloridaBill said:
I am a retired Detective (20 years) from the City of Poughkeepsie in New York (1989) and I now work as a Public Insurance Adjuster in Florida . (work for the people not the insurance Co.)
What is us doing on this high class net. I retired from Adjusting after Katrina and Rita, just getting over the four in Fla the year before that, doing day claims in south area in between. I'm still lic. in Texas . I had an office in Melborne and all my stuff went through Indianapolis. I was working mostly on commercial claims but I had rather be working with them home bodies. There is good company's and bad, I drop the bad ones like a hot potato, and a good adjuster should know the difference. Gnewt

gnewt

Jan 5, 2008
Tx/Al
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT/ White
1960texan said:
singer/songwriter
Tried that and it is hazard duty, free beer in MS. but it all got broke when they throwed it to me, oh my friend said at me. I can not write, sing and have trouble with my TH'ing, MD'ing and BS'ing, what ever that means. Gnewt

TechsanGold

Tenderfoot
Jan 14, 2007
Neurosurgical Physician Assistant. Think of it as a Master's Degree of Medicine. I basically do most of the work and the surgeon for whom I work gets all the glory. :) It truly is a great job but my retirement cache is just around the corner.

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2007
CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I own a small wildlife control company.

Attachments