What's the best Pulse Induction Metal Detector for the beach?

AlexPhilip

Oct 26, 2021
The Sea Hunter Mark II is one of the most affordable pulse induction metal detectors in the market. If you're a mermaid or merman at heart, this Garrett metal detector will fit the bill and your needs.

Reactions: ARC

midalake

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Sea Hunter Mark II is one of the most affordable pulse induction metal detectors in the market

While I am no pulse expert, it is safe to say this detector is far from the "best" as the OP asked.
The OP may want to wait for the new Fisher AQ which is supposed to be released in 22. However this machine has a ways to go to prove itself.

dianahamer

Dec 8, 2021
Orlando
What's the best Pulse Induction Metal Detector for the beach?
Hello, if the question is still relevant, I can recommend the Nokta Makro Anfibio Multi it is quite light compared to others and with a good induction.

I also advise to read a more detailed review of this metal detector or choose another one on (deleted by mod for rule infraction)

I am sure you can find the perfect metal detector for you with a good induction.

Diana Hamer

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, if the question is still relevant, I can recommend the Nokta Makro Anfibio Multi it is quite light compared to others and with a good induction.

I also advise to read a more detailed review of this metal detector or choose another one on (deleted by mod for rule infraction)

I am sure you can find the perfect metal detector for you with a good induction.

Diana Hamer
dianahamer, Welcome to TreasureNet!

Please do not post links to non supporting vendors, it is considered spam.

TheGreenBoy

Nov 10, 2017
Countryside
Detector(s) used
DBP2010, eeTH, tx850
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To anwser this, i would have to ask two questiones:
1.) What do you intend to hunt, small items like coins and jewellery or you are after something considerably larger?
2.) How much are you willing to spend; there is one range of PI machines spanning from below 100 EUR up to 2000EUR and another range of professional PIs starting at 10.000 EUR.

PIs are considerably different tool compared to VLFs, do you know what to expect from one?

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
See if you can find an old Whites Dual Field, or Tesoro Sand Shark. Now, if you want to step into today's tech, look for a Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab Vanquish, or the new Nokta Makro Legend.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread