Whats the diff, between the Spectrum XLT,and the E-Series XLT???

OP
OP
goldinmyear

goldinmyear

May 25, 2009
So. OREGON.
Detector(s) used
GP-EXTREME, LST, XLT.
Whoops ,,,sorry all, I should'of scrolled down the forum first. I found most of my querrys.
I never had one of these,and Im looking forward to using it. :coffee2:

Attachments

• WhitesXLTScreen.jpg
    WhitesXLTScreen.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 1,586

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know much about the XLT but the koss headphones are real nice and you can wear them all day without hurting your ears. The other headphones I had would start hurting my ears after about 3 hrs of hunting and got worse every hour after that, after hunting all day with them my ears would still be hurting the next day. HH

AlaskaAng

Dec 23, 2004
SW Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
White's XLT, MXT Pro, Garrett AT Pro Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
goldinmyear said:
Whoops ,,,sorry all, I should'of scrolled down the forum first. I found most of my querrys.
I never had one of these,and Im looking forward to using it. :coffee2:

You'll love it! So far it's my favorite machine. Make up your own programs and have fun! She's a keeper!
Ang

2bits

Nov 19, 2009
Detector(s) used
One to many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
goldinmyear,
The XLT in my opinion, is one of the best all around detectors ever built. No real difference between the rainbow XLT and the E-series. The standard coil on the rainbow is slim compared t the one on the E-series. Both use 1.1 software, and contrary to some opinions both are the same weight. Personally I prefer the Rainbow version. Brings back great memories. I could never adapt to the DFX. But the XLT just finds the goods for me!
I used White's Koss KW Pro headphones for many yrs with the original XLT. I believe they finally stretched out to about 7' LOL. Now I'm using Sunray Pro golds.
HH, RCW

Dirty Money

Sep 21, 2010
Saginaw, MI
Detector(s) used
White's MX5 w/ 8X6 SEF, Garrett Pro-Pointer, X-Terra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the new detector. I know you'll have many great finds with it.

Koss phones work great and are very comfortable. When they wear out (if they ever do), you might look at Killer B's. Right now, they are the only ones I've found with leather ear cups. And leather ear cups are unbelievably comfortable. :angel8:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions