All Treasure Hunting

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry if you felt offended. My vocabulary not up to snuff and I'm too blunt, but it's my way of waking people up. You know, the cattle prod thing. But I have noticed you disregard what I have said. If you don't understand, just ask.

Ignorant: Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about a particular subject.

Last edited:

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No problem, happy to have someone to discuss diffrence.

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What type of device would be able to detect and indicate the specific frequency of any inanimate object? A Dinosaur leg bone, 3 diffrent types of crude oil, matrix. He had something that did.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

the peace

Greenie
Nov 22, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK thank you for the help clarify the issue but anyone of you please can give some informations about the distance and the depth of the target when using the frequency generator .

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Depends on soil type and size of target and to some extent how long it has been buried. Most advertise 1/4 mile. But practical surveys are more like 100 yards. coin sized objects even less. Depth typically farther than you can dig. Solid ground works better. Dry, loose sand may not work at all. Now don't forget all this is if you can use L-rods. Most people never learn.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont have one of those. I thought about what you had said about it wouldn't be on for long. So I decided to get a cheap inverter that would run off my little 12 volt, for more and longer lasting power.

I guess you misread what I posted. I said it runs for hours. Think it draws 200ma, that would be like all day or more. Ebay has thousands of these for sale. Some of the fancy ones might not work, but this one is a cheap one and works great. Don't mess with AC outdoors. Real bad idea.

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess you misread what I posted. I said it runs for hours. Think it draws 200ma, that would be like all day or more. Ebay has thousands of these for sale. Some of the fancy ones might not work, but this one is a cheap one and works great. Don't mess with AC outdoors. Real bad idea.
My bad, I've never seen one. Thanks.

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK thank you for the help clarify the issue but anyone of you please can give some informations about the distance and the depth of the target when using the frequency generator .

The inventor had 8 miles in his Omnirange sale ad. My deepest target signaled was 25 ft, and no, it wasn't retrieved.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe you'd better stay away from electricity. Sounds like you are totally ignorant.

View attachment 1888599

Calling someone totally ignorant on TreasureNet forum is considered an insult here, if member wants to say they are ignorant on topic that is allowed, but calling another member totally ignorant isn't. You can say they lack knowledge on the subject.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I admit it was a bit harse. I did say "Sounds like" and maybe it wasn't obvious I meant about this subject. No need to worry any further, I won't be reading/replying any more.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions