Wheat, buff, silver, U.S. collar insignia, more......

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hit another beach I haven't detected in a while. It's had a bit of history here and rarely disappoints. $8.18 in change, a Vegas hair clip, Minnie Mouse, another fake Spanish cob, a junk earring, a cheapie silver adjustable ring, a toasted wheat that may be a 1918S, a buffalo nickel too toasted to get a date, and a U.S. collar insignia. Anyone know about when it was used? WW1 era? Check out some of those worn coins. One copper cent off to the left is the worst one I've ever dug. Paper thin and full of holes. Same goes for the clad dime up at the top, worst I've ever seen that I can identify as a dime.

Attachments

• July132022.jpg
    July132022.jpg
    386.1 KB · Views: 84
Upvote 9

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice going CONGRATS !!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A few more years and that copper would have been totally gone.
Lots of targets, we'll done.
Looks like Minnie and the Vagas came out in the best shape.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hit another beach I haven't detected in a while. It's had a bit of history here and rarely disappoints. $8.18 in change, a Vegas hair clip, Minnie Mouse, another fake Spanish cob, a junk earring, a cheapie silver adjustable ring, a toasted wheat that may be a 1918S, a buffalo nickel too toasted to get a date, and a U.S. collar insignia. Anyone know about when it was used? WW1 era? Check out some of those worn coins. One copper cent off to the left is the worst one I've ever dug. Paper thin and full of holes. Same goes for the clad dime up at the top, worst I've ever seen that I can identify as a dime.
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread