Where are all the NM Treasure Hunters?

houndog

Tenderfoot
Jan 27, 2008
I live in northwest new Mexico, around four corners area, lots of old gold mines in southwest colorado mtn. Plenty of Indian artifacts, ruins all over country side.

Highmountain

Mar 31, 2004
New Mexico
wildrider said:
I get out to the NE part of the state and would like to hook up with someone sometime.

Burt

I think this might have been one once. Appears to be tied to a tree in a sleeping bag or bivy sack and motorcycle helmet, tied at the knees. Pots in a semi-circle around the foots. Scooter lower right and backpack standing to the middle right. Probably just my imagination.

But it's more down in CapnBill's neck of the woods anyway. Not certain just where. CB might know.

J

Attachments

• #5 mystery person  rokon 72 a mrk.jpg
    #5 mystery person rokon 72 a mrk.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 1,773

houndog

Tenderfoot
Jan 27, 2008
I live north of Farmington N.M. on hwy 170.Still in city . I work in oilfield . Let me know on forum and will give you cell # love to join you in hunting.

Jonsered

Oct 12, 2009
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
Down in the South at Alamogordo. Do most of my hunting in the Gila, Black Range and the Caballo Mountains.

McIntosh

Feb 12, 2010
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter CX/Garrett ACE 250/Radio Shack/Bounty Hunter
I'm in Estancia Valley if anyone comes this way & BOY DO I EVER HAVE SOME SITES!

Cherokee_Kidd

Feb 16, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to live in NM . I still get back there a few times a year to hunt. I lived in Tucumcari but I detect all over NM.

JCBankston

Tenderfoot
Nov 2, 2010
Las Cruces, NM
Detector(s) used
Garret Master Hunter ADS III (I know its old)
I am in Las Cruces and am new to prospecting and metal detecting and would love to hook up with anyone interested in exploring around the area, especially anyone experienced in this area and knows where to go ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread