Where can I download version 3.2 from?

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Needing to download version 3.2 does anyone know where I can get it?

Thanks

When you load the Deus update software on your computer you can select any valid released software version, including version 3.2, to upgrade or roll back to. Caution, however, do not roll back coils like the HF coils or the X35 coils to previous SW versions (i.e., below 4.0 in the case of the HF coils and below 5.0 in the case of the x35 coils) or you risk bricking them so keep them out of reception range of your controller if you are going to downgrade. Why do you want to do this, BTW? So you can get your controller to see a legacy LF coil that hasn’t been updated?

angleofattack

Aug 9, 2015
West Point, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Euro tech pro dd, xpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know this is a bit old but I am still using the 3.2 that came with my unit. It’s always worked great with the original coil. I run full tones and can’t make myself change. I’m amazed how well I can call targets such as quarters dimes pennies and bottle tops. Relic hunting I dig most targets, I usually skip the iron. What would be a good reason to update my software?

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A good reason? I upgraded to 5.20 in the spring and first thing I noticed was the middle preset on the frequency with the HF coil was slightly higher. I didn't notice any big change in performance. Until two days ago.

I was doing a heavily hit salt water beach, and as the tide was going out, switched from my favorite Deus Fast to wet beach, with no tweaking. On the older version of the software it wouldn't hit a target more than 5" or so and was very chattery in the salt water.

Not anymore. I was shocked to find out the chatter was gone, it ran silent and deep. I was getting some targets at least 10 inches down.

angleofattack

Aug 9, 2015
West Point, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Euro tech pro dd, xpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That was quick, 5.2 may be a good up grade. All I saw with the others wasn’t enough to make me change. Thanks!

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was surprised. I pulled a lot of stuff out of the water today, even between the rocks there!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread