Where Can I Find a Glossary for Tesoro Coil Part Numbers ?

ToddB64

Jan 7, 2007
Georgetown, Ohio, USA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000,
Tesoro Bandido II µMax and
Compadre, White's Classic II,
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi All !

I went to the Tesoro website, using the URL address below, but after searching everywhere, using the click-on Buttons at the top of the website page, I couldn't find a metal detector coil part number glossary (decoder). If you want to visit this website, click the following hyperlinked address.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180608061313/http://www.tesoro.com/info/manuals/manuals.html

Where can I Find a glossary for Tesoro coil part numbers...anyone ?

Thanks,
ToddB64

Last edited:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not sure I understand your question. What are "coil parts?" Do you mean Types? Delta (four pin) - Epsilon (five pin)?

steve1357

May 17, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Fisher Teknetics Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
ToddB64

ToddB64

Jan 7, 2007
Georgetown, Ohio, USA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000,
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not sure I understand your question. What are "coil parts?" Do you mean Types? Delta (four pin) - Epsilon (five pin)?

Dear Terry and Steve,

My question at the top of this thread was "Where can I find a Glossary for Tesoro Coil Part Numbers ?", meaning for example, part numbers like S-7RC-SW-E-THIN (for the 7" Round Concentric Coil).

I finally found the chart, but was a bit tricky! The Internet and computer programs are getting more and more finicky. I had to figure it out for myself, as there was no prompting note given by the website. I had to double-click on the "Search Coils" button at the top of the Tesoro website page, and then scroll down to the bottom area of the subsequent page to see the decoder chart. This is what you should do if you use the hyperlinked address below.

Below is the hyperlinked address for the Tesoro website page. I just clicked on it from my computer, using Windows10 and Internet Explorer, and it worked fine if you want to go see the Glossary (Chart that decodes the Coil part numbers/letters I'm referring to), otherwise, if this hyperlinked address happens to not work with your computer programs, next try the "Alternate address: method below. It takes you directly to the Glossary/chart page, but takes a few easy-to-do steps (see Note ! below.).

Hyperlinked address:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180608061313/http://www.tesoro.com/info/manuals/manuals.html

Note ! The "Alternate address" below is not hyperlinked, so you will need to highlight it, then copy and paste into your browser, or search Engine window, and proceed from there.

Alternate address:

C:\Users\Todd\Pictures\Saved Pictures\Tesoro Coil Part Numbers-Letters Glossary -Decoder Chart.mhtml

So, this concludes my post #1 and the question. We're done my friends ! ;D

Thanks to all who offered help.

ToddB64

Last edited:
OP
OP
ToddB64

ToddB64

Jan 7, 2007
Georgetown, Ohio, USA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000,
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Steve1357,

Thanks for the Links, especially the cachedview ! I'll try it to search for an old post by Monte V. Berry on another site.

ToddB64

steve1357

May 17, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it's a neat website, you can relive the past without a time machine....

OP
OP
ToddB64

ToddB64

Jan 7, 2007
Georgetown, Ohio, USA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000,
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
it's a neat website, you can relive the past without a time machine....

Hi again Steve1357 !

Maybe it's just the way my brain works (Or doesn't. :laughing7:), but cachedview was difficult for me to understand/navigate when searching for the TreasureNet website. Consequently, I wasn't able to find T'Net website with the coil part number Glossary there and finally gave up since I had already found the Glossary at T'Net, as explained in post #4. Maybe I'll give it another try on a new day if needed in the future. (I saved it in my Favorites List. :wink: )

Thanks for offering help.

ToddB64

Last edited:

steve1357

May 17, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, I cant grasp what you're asking.

In using cachedview.com, I use the results from orange archive.org button

It brings up a calendar. Click on a date and it will bring up a "mirror" of Treasurenet.com which you can navigate. You'll notice the current posts in the forums are dated the date you chose from the archive.org calendar

It's like you're surfing the treasurenet website after traveling back in a time machine....

So I used it to surf the tesoro company website before it was broken to find the coil part numbers you wanted.....

test18.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions