Where has PLEHBAH gone ??

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Lmao...dayum you're gonna be popular! :laughing9:

plehbah (his name was never typed in capitals)...was about as popular here as Hitler or John Wayne Gacy at the YMCA!
Like you,i used to enjoy his comments and battles...even if some were a little..obscure in their true meaning. One day he just vanished. Whether he was banned or just got tired,as some do, i don't know. However, the truly paranoid amongst us,of which there are many here...still believe his ghost runs around using other ID's. Keep an eye out for anyone who doesn't conform to what everyone else believes and rocks the boat. Pygmy..on the political forum seems to be the main candidate at the moment lol.
(And no...i'm not him either.) :wink:

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He was fine except when politics, guns, or religion were being discussed. :tongue3:
Other than that, He was a very entertaining author, a genuine metal detecting enthusiast and all around nut job. :icon_thumleft:

GG~

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
He was a funny man :headbang:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
plehbah was alright. He wasn't afraid to take you on, and didn't care what you thought. There was one controversy he started up that he did kinda regret. I didn't blame him for it, cause I had no idea about the 'underlying story' behind that guy either. I won't tell anymore about it. However all will be happy to know I still see him in the shadows of Colfax Avenue in Denver, holding a sign saying 'I don't have a radio voice, please help.' I always save up my wheat pennies and throw them out the window towards him, at which he sniffs disdainfully, because he recognizes me and is disappointed I have NOT moved to Ohio, as he predicted. He waits til I pass by, and in my rear view mirror I see him scrambling out into the street like a 3 legged crab and snatching them up. For some reason he always bites each one. Makes my day. I kinda miss him, as I had no clue what the fool was talkin about half the time, but that is one of the characteristics of a true treasure hunter. He may be closer than y'all think, too.

romeo-1

Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RGINN said:
plehbah was alright. He wasn't afraid to take you on, and didn't care what you thought. There was one controversy he started up that he did kinda regret. I didn't blame him for it, cause I had no idea about the 'underlying story' behind that guy either. I won't tell anymore about it. However all will be happy to know I still see him in the shadows of Colfax Avenue in Denver, holding a sign saying 'I don't have a radio voice, please help.' I always save up my wheat pennies and throw them out the window towards him, at which he sniffs disdainfully, because he recognizes me and is disappointed I have NOT moved to Ohio, as he predicted. He waits til I pass by, and in my rear view mirror I see him scrambling out into the street like a 3 legged crab and snatching them up. For some reason he always bites each one. Makes my day. I kinda miss him, as I had no clue what the fool was talkin about half the time, but that is one of the characteristics of a true treasure hunter. He may be closer than y'all think, too.

plehbah?

d2

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2005
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Plehbah? It has to be...d2

K

Kentucky Kache

RGINN said:
I kinda miss him, as I had no clue what the fool was talkin about half the time, but that is one of the characteristics of a true treasure hunter. He may be closer than y'all think, too.

That's okay, neither did he.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I miss him too. He was well written and most entertaining. I guess we'll have to wait for his book to come out before we hear from him again :dontknow:

badoscar

Aug 2, 2007
Anywhere U.S.A
Pleh was both a scholar and a gentleman mastering the art of debate like no other.
He was horrifically misunderstood by lesser minds including my own and
ultimately he was forced to walk the plank. R.I.P Plehbah.

You are Welcome.....

K

Kentucky Kache

badoscar said:
Pleh was both a scholar and a gentleman mastering the art of debate like no other.
He was horrifically misunderstood by lesser minds including my own and
ultimately he was forced to walk the plank. R.I.P Plehbah.

You are Welcome.....

Well, hello there.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
If you look at someone who sees Hitler as a hero being OK, then I guess you would consider him OK.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes his post are historic. if you ever read about them bones by Hmmm it will crack you up.
I liked him and wish for his return.

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
Frankn said:
If you look at someone who sees Hitler as a hero being OK, then I guess you would consider him OK.

Do you have a link :icon_scratch:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I remember reading some of his old posts where he was putting in a good word for Hitler and claiming that England started the war. His stuff was hard to derive a meaning from and seamed to be kind of radical. At least that was the impression I got. He seamed to be more of a political animal. In my mind I could equate him with Lee Harvey Oswald. From reading the other posts in this thread, It seems that most people could not comprehend what he was talking about. This is just the impression I got from reading his stuff. But then again maybe I was one of the ones that didn't understand him!

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He is missed here. I have a strong hunch that he was banned from the forum--either self-banned, or moderator-banned.

Regards,

Buck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread