where to escape the heat...

OP
OP
Sean Au.

Sean Au.

May 1, 2022
Well there is literally a fire at my prospecting location in Oregon so Im going to stick to the Mother Lode here in CA. Just in time for the heat to finally back down. Hoping to find some spots on the Mother Yuba that are open to prospecting, I don't wanna be a Jumper of Claims.

OP
OP
Sean Au.

Sean Au.

May 1, 2022
Mountains of NC. It was 61 this morning!
My old stomping grounds. Blowing Rock, Tweetsie , and Grandfather mountain. Actually , there is a spot that we found in the foothills close to Lenoir. that produced decent gold. We found it when they were blasting and closing down 321 to Boone during the day, and took a detour and found a lil spot and sure enough happened to find some color on accident.

Papa-t

Greenie
Apr 20, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live north east of there in Alleghany County. I’ve got a spot where I’ve found gold. Just never traced down the source.

OP
OP
Sean Au.

Sean Au.

May 1, 2022
Well there is literally a fire at my prospecting location in Oregon so Im going to stick to the Mother Lode here in CA. Just in time for the heat to finally back down. Hoping to find some spots on the Mother Yuba that are open to prospecting, I don't wanna be a Jumper of Claims.
Well smoke was everywhere for camping, so plans to find 1000 ounces has been delayed till next time. lol had the afternoon before heading home so I went to Bear River, Found some gold, ate some blackberries. Til next time.

Aloha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread