Whites creating anything new

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price donā€™t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DirtDiggerDaveinMD

Jan 31, 2005
Let's hope White's is hard at work on a multi-frequency detector to compete with Minelab and Notka. I won't hold my breath.

ā˜  Cipher

Aug 16, 2016
Middleburgh, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites: Spectra V3i, MX Sport, Bullseye TRX. Fisher: F75 LTD, 1280-X, F2. XP: Deus. Minelab: X-terra 70, Garrett: AT Pro, Ace 250, Propointer II. Tesoro: Compadre. Bounty Hunter: LRP, QDP, 3300, 2200,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope so and I hope they are paying attention to what people really want. I'm concerned, based on what has been released so far that Whites is not interested in standardized waterproofing, lithium ion batteries, wireless headphones, and at home update capability. I think the V3i was headed in the right direction if you add those features, a couple more frequencies and more ways to process them.

GreenMeanie

Jun 3, 2006
TreasureTerrain.com
Detector(s) used
NOX 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They need something more than the single freq machines they offer.
We are in new times.
I also think they headed in the right direction with the V3I but it is out dated now. They should be making that machine water proof to 10 feet and much smaller and lighter to get with the times.
People give them hints what they want but they just seem to ignore it from what I have seen. I knew the TDI beach hunter wasn't going anywhere they can pretend it is selling like hotcakes but I don't believe it. When it sells like the NOX get back to me ;)

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread