Whites Eagle II SL Discrimination settings

renegade_7

Jun 10, 2004
Missouri
Hello all. I am hoping someone can help me with some info. I recently got a great deal on an older machine, noted in the title. Does anyone know or have a manuel that states the factory discrimination settings for the Coin/Jewelry mode? I also have the Whites Eagle Spectrum and manual, but not sure if both of these models have the same settings for this mode. I just want to know if the current settings in this SL are the original settings, or that of the previous owner.

Upvote 0

KSDirtfisher77

Jun 26, 2022
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello all. I am hoping someone can help me with some info. I recently got a great deal on an older machine, noted in the title. Does anyone know or have a manuel that states the factory discrimination settings for the Coin/Jewelry mode? I also have the Whites Eagle Spectrum and manual, but not sure if both of these models have the same settings for this mode. I just want to know if the current settings in this SL are the original settings, or that of the previous owner.
Kellyco metal detectors has a manual you can down load from them on your whites machine.

OP
OP
renegade_7

renegade_7

Jun 10, 2004
Missouri
Kellyco metal detectors has a manual you can down load from them on your whites machine.
Threr must be a different way, I went there, and found nothing. I did a search on their website, again nothing. Perhaps they used to have them. If you know of the key words to type in, please advise. Thanks.

KSDirtfisher77

Jun 26, 2022
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Threr must be a different way, I went there, and found nothing. I did a search on their website, again nothing. Perhaps they used to have them. If you know of the key words to type in, please advise. Thanks.
Just Google search Whites Eagle sl manual, bunch of web manuals will come up for pdf download.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The factory disc settings in the coin/jewelry mode were changed at one point. The latest version had 0-8 rejected, 9-27 accepted, 28-49 rejected, and 50-95 accepted. Naturally, all the negative number were rejected too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread