OP
OP
J

john mark

Tenderfoot
Aug 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems to mainly be an attention getter. But what is in this area? It looks different. Like arranged rocks blocking something, or possibly it is carved into the cliff that way to say there is something sealed up nearby. View attachment 1045080

thanks for your replay but this stones arranged for farming but the wall is destory by the time and rain it is like this

but the Puzzle in the circle i draw these photos for one mountain from two side

S

stefen

Then there's the obvious reason which is natural erosion and exfoliation...found commonly in Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and Utah, and possibly in California...ya think?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
when Geologists can't explain things,
rather then admit there education may be lacking. or admit
it may have been carved too far back to fit the status quo

they just say natural erosion.

actually many things could have done it, including lightening I guess,
or testing a death ray, invented millions of years ago before they wiped out
the Dinosaurs & themselves :dontknow:
(sorry just making the point nobody really knows what happened on earth from day 1 )

but natural or not, if the sun shines though it and causes a beam of light,
on a certain time of day or year, you can also be certain
some person or group noticed it.

and what they did where the beam hits is anybody's guess

Last edited:

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You possibly have found an Alpha monument. They usually contain a "Hoyo" Many times looking through the hoyo will direct you to the next marker. If it's just a natural phenomenon then doubtful any coded markers/symbols/signs will be found within sight.

Confirmation of the monument will be verifiable by the appearance of other markers/symbols/signs in stone nearby. Faces, animals, etc.

Look for Pointer Stones, Eye Catchers on the way to the Omega. At the Omega, look for code that gives Distance and Direction.

Photos can be very helpful. The Prime Time for photos is from 11am-1pm. If you think you see markers, then come back and take photos all thru the day up until sunset if you can.

Last edited:

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Generally and all horzional drill holes that I have seen are corner and distance markers I would not expect to find the 3rd one with out doing some serious walking, the corner that you seek should have the answer, possibly a mine or vault just a clue that might help, if the two are E and W then I would expect the 3rd is possibly to be north and using the distances between the two you have found, the distance may be in cordels good luck

Last edited:

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you see this guy? :tongue3:

hoya.JPG

OP
OP
J

john mark

Tenderfoot
Aug 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for all in this weak i will go there and take photos of sun beam sunrise and sunset

and i will take photo for all sign u mark and put photo here

thanks again for helping

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
it is very basic-don'i over think it-owl meansCACHE the hoyo[hole] is confirmation..try 31 varas [@34"per] IN THE DIRECTION THAT THE EYE IS LOOKING ...dig down 2 feet...carefully to under cover THE OMEGA MAP ROCK....repeat //carefully// take compass and place it on the cleaned off rock....dont move this rock..or all is lost FOREVER....look for a pointer...if it looks like a dogs head follow the nose[take photo of compass bearing and any pointer...post pic of this rock for next move,use extreme caution or all is lost!!!!!more info @ ranglers treasure marks and signs.com
oro bro
rangler

Last edited:

Mileaway

Aug 15, 2011
Sonora,Ca
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter - Prospector
Did you notice the round hole on the other side of the canyon that looks just like the eye of the Owl? hoya.JPG

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Probably one of the easiest to see lined up vaults I have seen where you can just look and see the plugged up spot. That guy is in a foreign country though, this spot would have been dug out a long time ago if it were in America. Notice the hand image on the cliff right above the rocked in spot with finger pointing to spot to line up on the alignment with the background "V" that is formed. But how you could ever miss all the rocks plugging the cliff spot up? These are ancient and usually opened up. That one looks intact though. DSC03260 rocked in spot.jpg The guy hasn't been back since 2014.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread