Who here could you trust with a secret?

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well guess he doesn't want me since I haven't heard from him , :BangHead:I forgot to mention I am a pro at Trespassing, every day when I come home my wife yells out the door ( Hey I told you you aren't welcome here anymore and that I am trespassing ) So why haven't I been hired for the Job?:hello2::BangHead:

Hey I have criminal tresspass on my record from when I was a juvenile. I learned what I did wrong so next time I won't get caught lol

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"I am sure of the location..... if I was (sic) wrong.... Hmmm. Such a conundrum! TTC

backwoods tracker

Jan 2, 2014
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's an old saying, "Three can keep a secret only if two of them are dead" That is so true. Whether you have a great honey hole or make a great find especially with our activity, it is best to keep those things to yourself since once you tell 1 or 2 people, it won't be a secret for long. I can't even tell a family member anything private since they will blab it around to other members of the family in a heartbeat. Keep that in mind!

All true. However, if I were to want to fabricate a secret or two just to pull some chains and see how many gullible people would bite wilst I sat back and laughed, (no I would not do that, though there are quite a few people in the world who would), I would take my fabricated secrets to a place where I knew the right people would hear, or read them.

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
creskol , it should not have been empty. I left a couple of horse shoes in it as a signal that I had already taken the three mil. Hmm, I bet somebody stole the horse shoes.
Yup .. all that was there was a part of rusty horseshoe nail .. I was puzzled by that, but now "I know the rest of the story... g'day!"

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup .. all that was there was a part of rusty horseshoe nail .. I was puzzled by that, but now "I know the rest of the story... g'day!"

I found a head in the box with a machete in it hmm cartel must of killed the person that led them there! :0

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about this.

You pay DiggetyDog's way AND my way. I can watch him, he can watch me. That way there are two of us. (do you really need to be reimbursed the travel if we find it, it's worth up to 3 million or MORE?)

So, send the ticket, reserve the hotel rooms and and pay for a rental pick-up truck. I can leave tomorrow.

YOU are about to be a VERY RICH MAN!

View attachment 946276

Two can keep a secret if one is dead.

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check out the Cache Hunting board, there is a person there who believes he has figured out the treasure'S location too. Maybe the two of you can team up.

backwoods tracker

Jan 2, 2014
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a head in the box with a machete in it hmm cartel must of killed the person that led them there! :0

Wow , see there creskol it's okay that you only found a nail from the horse shoes I left when I took the gold. At least you got away with your life before xrunndoex's cartel got there.

backwoods tracker

Jan 2, 2014
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check out the Cache Hunting board, there is a person there who believes he has figured out the treasure'S location too. Maybe the two of you can team up.

Oh Wow !! The other guy posted an interpretation to the poem. But poor guy got his computer hacked, and all his files raided. Some hacker got all his secret info so now they know where the cache is. Doggone it Bloodline, did you hack that poor fellow's computer ?

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
no one --heck not even myself , --- I wouldn't even tell myself.-- the best way to keep a secret is to keep it to yourself.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
There,s an old saying," Everyone has 3 people they can trust with a secret, they are ME, MYSELF and I." Frank...

hand print-2_edited-5.jpg

ThTx

Dec 19, 2006
Combine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bloodline,

I have PM'ed you and received no response. I am offering to go to New Mexico to the location you give me. I will search for whatever treasure you say is there and split any find with you 50/50. I will pay my own way since I will go see some of the grandkids on the way. Respond by PM if you still want to do this.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
When the gold appears, for some, the trust turns to rust. Red that somewhere! Frank...
111-1 profile.jpg

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bloodline,

I have PM'ed you and received no response. I am offering to go to New Mexico to the location you give me. I will search for whatever treasure you say is there and split any find with you 50/50. I will pay my own way since I will go see some of the grandkids on the way. Respond by PM if you still want to do this.

ooooo laid the cards down and called!! good move

RvPrepper

Feb 9, 2013
Deming,NM
Detector(s) used
White's V3i Had a Fisher as a kid but can't recall which one. Vulcan 360 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since I already live here and haven't been contacted I give up, so carry on folks with out me on this one, besides I smell a fat rat and scam anyway but would have went being close but I am taking my toy's elsewhere to play by myself.
P.S. That was Secret so tell know one.:hello2::icon_scratch::BangHead:

Last edited:

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sure glad I cant be trusted... just imagine the pressure!

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites gm4b, Minelab sd 2200d
LMAO!!!!! The mods just sat back and watched the pack shred this cat!!! Thanks Mods!! it was fun.... sometimes it just has to be done.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread