Who still owns and uses a Blisstool?

SvenS

Oct 13, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Nokta/Makro products, as well as others. Self built Mirage PI's. The Mirage is excellent in trashy sites, unlike many PI's.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• bliss finds July 2020.jpg
    bliss finds July 2020.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 141
  • bliss finds july 26 2020.JPG
    bliss finds july 26 2020.JPG
    146.2 KB · Views: 103

gdzag

Oct 17, 2014
Trenton, Mi.
Detector(s) used
(2) Minelab E-Tracs, Minelab Equinox 800, Teknetics G2+ LTD, Blisstool LTC64X V6 3 coil pkg, (2) Deteknix X-PinPointers, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Fisher F-Pulse PinPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I do Sven. I love the speed at which I can cover an area with my V6 and the 15' coil. It's amazing how well it works for me when I get it tuned-in (set-up correctly). Earlier this year, I was able to kick butt of two other guys I was hunting with that were using some Whites detectors. The confidence that I was going to dig something worth digging and not trash was high even though I had the only single tone, no-display detector that day. Gerry

gdzag

Oct 17, 2014
Trenton, Mi.
Detector(s) used
(2) Minelab E-Tracs, Minelab Equinox 800, Teknetics G2+ LTD, Blisstool LTC64X V6 3 coil pkg, (2) Deteknix X-PinPointers, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Fisher F-Pulse PinPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Blisstool V6 comes through...!

Sven, I got out yesterday to dig at an old (1910) school that's been hit hard by lots and lots of hunters, myself included. Anyhow, I decided to go over a section of grass that I had been over recently with my Equinox 800 w/15" coil and my Etrac w/15"x12" Detech SEF coil. I used my Blisstool V6 w/15" coil and I was able to dig quite a few more coins and an old suspenders buckle dated 1876. I love using the Blisstool over all my other detectors at times, because when hunting with it, it's very relaxing not looking at a screen ever and getting totally absorbed in the audible signal. I think I'll always have a non-screened, tone only machine in my collection... hopefully my V6. Here's that suspender buckle that's been missed by so many: IMG_0265.jpg IMG_0269.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0277 (2).jpg
    IMG_0277 (2).jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0280 (2).JPG
    IMG_0280 (2).JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0278 (2).JPG
    IMG_0278 (2).JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 82
Last edited:

dirtdigest

Tenderfoot
Jan 23, 2021
Texas
Detector(s) used
Nautlilus, Nokta/Makro, Minelab, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've used a lot of metal detectors throughout the years and the Blistool is one I still haven't got my hands on that I would like to. looking forward to hearing more about what you think about it.

OP
OP
SvenS

SvenS

Oct 13, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Nokta/Makro products, as well as others. Self built Mirage PI's. The Mirage is excellent in trashy sites, unlike many PI's.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are pretty neat to use, hope you get to find and try one. I have been using the 7x9 coil, my coil of choice for general purpose coin and jewelry hunting.
Waiting for spring now.

Attachments

• blcoil.png
    blcoil.png
    92.3 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi there Sven
Seems like many moons have passed since I was around the other forum. I thought of you a while back when I saw a tumbler or a cleaner I bought off of you many years back.
I good to see your still building and making, and getting out I hope.

OP
OP
SvenS

SvenS

Oct 13, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there Sven
Seems like many moons have passed since I was around the other forum. I thought of you a while back when I saw a tumbler or a cleaner I bought off of you many years back.
I good to see your still building and making, and getting out I hope.

Always tinkering with something, weather is taking a break from winter, so detecting is right around the corner.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread