SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
“My body, my choice”....right? So if you get this virus and need medical help to survive we can just shovel your ass out the back door and call it good? If you’re going to go renegade and not listen to epidemiologists and scientists and actual medical doctors, along with the nurses, caregivers, first responders, paramedics, etc AND the families of the few hundred thousand dead in the US alone....we are not going to get through to you. Masks are inconvenient. It’s not about “convenience”. It’s about helping yourself and those around you. If you’re lucky enough to be able to hide out and not go anywhere...no mask needed.

Well said!

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a bit of friendly advice GoDeep, it might help your argument if you were not so darn obnoxious about it. :thumbsup:

You might even make some friends. :dontknow:

That's my shtick though. Blunt, to the point, no kid gloves. Besides, you're my friend and that's all i need online.

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's my shtick though. Blunt, to the point, no kid gloves. Besides, you're my friend and that's all i need online.

Where you went wrong here GoDeep is that instead of treating Wordtalker as a friend and adressing him in an effort to build him up, you addressed the rest of the forum with your grievances in an effort to build yourself up. That's not how friendship works.

And I know you don't need many friends. I also suspect the few you do have would leave you for dead to save their own skin. That is, if you can call that a "friend".

Last edited by a moderator:

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Where you went wrong here GoDeep is that instead of treating Wordtalker as a friend and adressing him in an effort to build him up, you addressed the rest of the forum with your grievances in an effort to build yourself up. That's not how friendship works.

And I know you don't need many friends. I also suspect the few you do have would leave you for dead to save their own skin. That is, if you can call that a "friend".

This is ironic. For months Wordtalker has constantly spread demonstrably false and misleading information, despite being called out by multiple members of this forum. Someone who would do this, I feel, does not respect members of this community. Respect is earned, not given. When i served, we knew we had each others back, new recruits to our unit had to earn it, we didn't just give it to them out of hand.

Last edited by a moderator:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The WHO is a political organization. anybody who doesn't know, there is BIG money there. Can't recall but something like 31 billionaires own half the money in the whole world. SIx corporations own 90-some percent of all the new agencies. People are being bought-off just like here in the USA. Payola everywhere.

Last edited:

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The WHO is a political organization.

The whole world is a political organization or dis-organization as the case may be. Politics permeates every corner of this small earth.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The whole world is a political organization or dis-organization as the case may be. Politics permeates every corner of this small earth.

It's called corruption.

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The WHO is a political organization. anybody who doesn't know, there is BIG money there. Can't recall but something like 31 billionaires own half the money in the whole world. SIx corporations own 90-some percent of all the new agencies. People are being bought-off just like here in the USA. Payola everywhere.

I thought they were a band?!? :unhappysmiley::icon_scratch::laughing7:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go deep, gave good advice on watching social dilemma. It will show what their are up to. It only one agenda.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FYI.............Please keep in mind this thread is not in politics forum, all rules apply.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gentlemen, this is NOT the politics forum, all rules are enforced here!

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Personal attacks against and directed at fellow members when end in a ban, period. Treasure Hunter has been fair and warned you guys.

Back to the topic. If you are around me you will wear a mask. It is non negotiable. I have seen to many healthy friends get sick and I do not want that crap. Be smart until this is over. This virus is already mutating. At the rate of current vaccination in Tennessee if they continue at this pace the estimate is 2024 for full immunization. That stinks.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Personal attacks against and directed at fellow members when end in a ban, period. Treasure Hunter has been fair and warned you guys.

Back to the topic. If you are around me you will wear a mask. It is non negotiable. I have seen to many healthy friends get sick and I do not want that crap. Be smart until this is over. This virus is already mutating. At the rate of current vaccination in Tennessee if they continue at this pace the estimate is 2024 for full immunization. That stinks.

The roll out is crawling and with the delays with the manufacturers it only slows the process down even more. There's simply going to be a repeat of last summer unless they find some brilliant way of getting the herd done.
Here in Canada this is of today, so don't feel bad we seem to be the same slow/slow.

As of today, more than 845,339 Canadians have received at least one dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine. 111,890 Canadians are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, having received both required doses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread