WHOLE BUNCH of GOLD NUGGETS with the Metal Detector!

WildernessAU

Dec 25, 2009
Finding gold every single day out gold prospecting with a metal detector!
Boy does it feel good to beat the skunk! I worked ridiculously hard for these gold nuggets
and am calling this metal detecting trip a success.
The gold is getting harder and harder to find these days but if you really put your mind to it, gold can be found!
Remember the 3 P's.
PATIENCE - PERSISTENCE - PERSEVERANCE

Upvote 11

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Finding gold every single day out gold prospecting with a metal detector!
Boy does it feel good to beat the skunk! I worked ridiculously hard for these gold nuggets
and am calling this metal detecting trip a success.
The gold is getting harder and harder to find these days but if you really put your mind to it, gold can be found!

Remember the 3 P's.
PATIENCE - PERSISTENCE - PERSEVERANCE

Would it be too much to ask for some photos of your nuggets.
Not everyone wants or has ability to view videos.
Thanks

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice little video of your fun, and it really does look like you enjoy it, hard work and all.

All the best, and thanks,

Lanny

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great trip. Like to see 1 or 2 holes filled on video so as to show folks what we do after recovering bits of metal.

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good call Tesoro. I fill in all my detector holes. Can't stand old left open craters...
Didn’t mean to say you didn’t. But if your going to promote what we do, it might be worthy to mention that part. It’s not all pulling nuggets out of the ground.
Good on you.

OP
OP
W

WildernessAU

Dec 25, 2009
Didn’t mean to say you didn’t. But if your going to promote what we do, it might be worthy to mention that part. It’s not all pulling nuggets out of the ground.
Good on you.
Oh totally. It's definitely not all pulling nuggets out of the ground. It is adventure! Love of the outdoors! Putting your skills to the test and exploring. We put in an incredible amount of time and effort into detecting. I don't think that most people realize how truly challenging and difficult yet rewarding detecting can be.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread