Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Why does the State of Florida allow this
Yes I am going to name them, First Mary Glowacki shame on you
Tim Parsons and Ryan Duggan do not even know what a Diagnostic artifact is, honestly they should both have there degree taking from them for not telling the truth or just being plan incompetent, They lied about the reason GME had its permit taking or rather did not give GME the recovery permits on the other four shipwrecks we discovered at Cape Canaveral.

GME understands if the Shipwreck that has French material on it (even though this doesn't prove its French as the artifacts we discovered underwater are from the land where the Spanish took them after the killed all the French) belongs to France we must address France on that shipwreck as we are doing.
But the other 4 shipwrecks GME discoverd are not French and the State should have giving us a permit for these shipwrecks as they do not scatter to the area of the so called French Trinity.

Here are some emails to chew on, just dishonest people working for the State of Florida and they should be Fired and yes that includes Tim Parsons and Ryan Duggan and Mary Glowacki for not telling the true in my opinion, but the facts that are coming out as we move forward I hope will clean up this curt office with the State of Florida in my opinion.

The big question is WHY is the State of Florida letting this happen, why have a permit program if the people in the State are just going to continue doing contractors wrong.

YOU CAN NOT TRUST THE PEOPLE WORKING UNDER THE STATE OF FLORIDA SHIPWRECK RECOVERY PROGRAM NOT EVEN A LITTLE
see page 3 and 4 Mary
and Twenty Three file
And I have many more involving NOAA, Fed State department and University all involved in this conspiracy, wrong doing,

Attachments

• Mary Glowacki Global Marine emails.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 169
  • Twenty Three-State at it again copy.pdf
    985.3 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

WaveJunky757

Jan 31, 2018
Virginia Beach
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once upon a time People started finding valuable artifacts up and down the Florida coast. So much so that people were making money. The state of Florida said “whoaaaaa not on our watch” and the rest is history. It’s a pathetic greedy joke. Florida has the best governor in the country. You need to get this across his desk.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
BD, while I sympathize with your situation, are you certain you want
to be posting such documents in a public domain?

OP
OP
B

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Yes, isn't that the point, the truth needs to be heard, why would i not want to, these people should be fired and there degrees taking away for lack of knowledge in the industry and in competence of what archaeology is.
Telling the truth is the right thing to do not hiding from it.

OP
OP
B

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Yes, isn't that the point, the truth needs to be heard, why would i not want to, these people should be fired and there degrees taking away for lack of knowledge in the industry and in competence of what archaeology is.
Telling the truth is the right thing to do not hiding from it.

OP
OP
B

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
And its no secrete who I am, So I am not hiding that fact, or the way the truth come out, its still the United State of America where free speech at least for now is allowed, libel and slander are only if its not true

OP
OP
B

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Need to bring this to the attention of Gov. Desantis. May not make a difference but you never know!
I agree, you would think he would know unless its being held back from him, he is a bust man, he has a lot to deal with running Florida, politics, keeping Florida in check, you are only as good as the people around you, and no one is telling him whats going on him likely just doesn't know,
How far down the line ( order of priority) does shipwrecks, treasure, dishonest State employees, history and corruption get listed.
I think he may have other issues that may come first ???? What do I know.

OP
OP
B

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I just have to add, imagine having the Governor's job, 7 days a week 24, hours a day, 365 days a year, that is a lot to deal with.
Only the few can handle this type of stress.

LM

Dec 11, 2007
South
Detector(s) used
Charts and Maps.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I can't comment on the parties in question, but a more general observation on the nature of bureaucrats:

They draw from the bottom of the barrel.
Visionaries, do'ers, high performers don't become bureaucratic functionaries or paper pushers. Even middle-of-the-road types usually ascend to (much) more. There are exceptions to this, but they're vanishingly rare. Almost every single time, whoever's job it is to sit behind a desk and administrate government work isn't going to be a person capable of very much, particularly if it requires good judgement or interpretation of complex facts. Gather up a group of them and task them with solving a problem; whatever answer they all collectively come up with will be as effective, insightful and related to the facts as shaking a Magic 8 Ball.

There exists a huge imbalance when petty losers whose entire life's work is checking little boxes are effectively 'regulating' highly ambitious people. In almost every case, the 'do'ers' they regulate know their field down to the tiniest detail, the relationships between things, how it all works and what the objectives are. The regulators, on the other hand, know much less... and they know it. They'd never admit it, they'd defensively laugh and mock the idea, but it generates deep envy and resentment. It creates a dysfunctional 'us versus them' stance where they exert petty authority, since they cannot command the respect associated with credible expertise.

There's no avoiding bureaucracy entirely, but if your job involves having to go pray at some office staffed with those kinds of people, find another profession. Life is WAY too short to voluntarily spend time around idiots, never mind being actually controlled by them and having to endure the nauseating sense that your fate is in the hands of someone who knows significantly less about the matter than you do. You're then stuck with the indignity of having to trick and manipulate them to move things along, which is belittling, unbecoming work for higher integrity people who just want to do productive stuff without being pestered by some moron whose job shouldn't even exist in the first place.

Last edited:

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
So let me get this straight. Are you suggesting that .gov bureaucrats are dishonest?

I'm shocked.

sphillips

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2008
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The governors office may not be aware of what goes on in that department, flying under the radar. Dealing with bureaucrats is unfortunately the only way to get what you want. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
The governors office may not be aware of what goes on in that department, flying under the radar. Dealing with bureaucrats is unfortunately the only way to get what you want. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Capt Carl told me you can get rid of politicians, but bureaucrats are forever. Like herpes.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More evidence of a corrupt system (simplified).

Reactions: ARC
OP
OP
B

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I just want to say I am not trying to be vindictive, even though I think if it was one of us Explorers and we had done what the State employees did we would be in jail,
I am hoping someone in the Florida government sees this and makes things right. Maybe the Sec of State they have now.

O2ptima

Jan 28, 2012
Boca Raton FL.
Detector(s) used
various
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I just want to say I am not trying to be vindictive, even though I think if it was one of us Explorers and we had done what the State employees did we would be in jail,
I am hoping someone in the Florida government sees this and makes things right. Maybe the Sec of State they have now.
When do you foresee the case at lower court restarting?

sphillips

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2008
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would make every effort to bring your treatment to the attention of conservative florida leadership, nothing to lose

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Black duck can do whatever he wants with the emails he gets from state workers.Id imagine if you requested all the emails from the corrupt state workers you would get redacted items.Florida does have a sunshine law.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
Why does the State of Florida allow this
Yes I am going to name them, First Mary Glowacki shame on you
Tim Parsons and Ryan Duggan do not even know what a Diagnostic artifact is, honestly they should both have there degree taking from them for not telling the truth or just being plan incompetent, They lied about the reason GME had its permit taking or rather did not give GME the recovery permits on the other four shipwrecks we discovered at Cape Canaveral.

GME understands if the Shipwreck that has French material on it (even though this doesn't prove its French as the artifacts we discovered underwater are from the land where the Spanish took them after the killed all the French) belongs to France we must address France on that shipwreck as we are doing.
But the other 4 shipwrecks GME discoverd are not French and the State should have giving us a permit for these shipwrecks as they do not scatter to the area of the so called French Trinity.

Here are some emails to chew on, just dishonest people working for the State of Florida and they should be Fired and yes that includes Tim Parsons and Ryan Duggan and Mary Glowacki for not telling the true in my opinion, but the facts that are coming out as we move forward I hope will clean up this curt office with the State of Florida in my opinion.

The big question is WHY is the State of Florida letting this happen, why have a permit program if the people in the State are just going to continue doing contractors wrong.

YOU CAN NOT TRUST THE PEOPLE WORKING UNDER THE STATE OF FLORIDA SHIPWRECK RECOVERY PROGRAM NOT EVEN A LITTLE
see page 3 and 4 Mary
and Twenty Three file
And I have many more involving NOAA, Fed State department and University all involved in this conspiracy, wrong doing,
well i once attended a archie gathering in st augustine - while there watching the Florida ones on stage , they openly bragged about not issuing a recovery permit to any for profit salvors for the last year the group hooted and clapped upon hearing this , note these archies were from various states , so their hatred is not just a local thing --simply put they despise us and want to put all for profits' s out of business {please note what they bragged about is illegal by the terms of the mel fisher lawsuit settlement they are to furnish permits not purposely look for ways not to}

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread