Why You Should Cheer For the Green Bay Packers this Superbowl

Al Czervik

Apr 23, 2010
Detector(s) used
Teknetics® Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Because they saved the American Tax Payer Hundreds of Thousands if not a Million(s) dollars.

As you all may know our illustrious President of the United States stated if the Chicago Bears would make it to the Superbowl he and his family would be sure to attend the game & festivities.

Well my fellow Americans ...

How much do you think that would have cost .. ??? .. Granted it's not a trip to SPAIN but you get the picture.

So put on your Cheese Head and root the Packers to Victory...

~ Al

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
In my opinion both the Packers and the Bears both suck.

Get a Charter membership and you could post about Politics with the best of us in the Political forum where it belongs.

Loads of learning and fun in that place, tonight is even free pizza night.

By the way, I'm rooting for the LA Dodgers.

OP
OP
Al Czervik

Al Czervik

Apr 23, 2010
Detector(s) used
Teknetics® Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WindHarvester said:

Get a Charter membership and you could post about Politics with the best of us in the Political forum where it belongs.

Loads of learning and fun in that place, tonight is even free pizza night.

By the way, I'm rooting for the LA Dodgers.

Pizza gives me gas ... :drunken_smilie:

Kenosha Kid

Dec 13, 2010
Wisconsin
WindHarvester said:

Can we nominate a statement for banner? :hello2:

There are no other sports in Wisconsin, if you watch the news here. When they don't talk about the Packers, they somehow think we want to hear about Favre...

The Chicago stations act like it's still 1985...and don't even bring up the last time the Cubs won anything.

Living on the IL/WI border, my gf loves to tick off both Bears and Packers fans. She wears a Packers jersey when she goes to Illinois; a Bears jersey in Wisconsin. She doesn't really know a thing about football but loves to mess with the die hards!

So, since my Dad is from Pittsburgh ... go Steelers !!!

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why would I want to cheer any ball game on. It costs a arm and aleg to get a ticket. I average person can not afford to go to a game and watch in person. If they wouldn't paid these ballplayers so much money they wouldn't be drug addicts or get in to so much trouble with the law. They should get paid just like you or me a wage to make a living on and that's it. I know you guys are going to rip me about this but this is the way I feel.......Matt

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mlayers said:
Why would I want to cheer any ball game on. It costs a arm and aleg to get a ticket. I average person can not afford to go to a game and watch in person. If they wouldn't paid these ballplayers so much money they wouldn't be drug addicts or get in to so much trouble with the law. They should get paid just like you or me a wage to make a living on and that's it. I know you guys are going to rip me about this but this is the way I feel.......Matt
I'm kinda with you. I don't think the money makes you a drug addict but I do believe they are overpayed and ticket prices are a joke. BTW- I could care less about any of these teams. Go SKINS!

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't really care what a ticket costs because I'd rather watch it on tv. You get to see more, I can replay anything I want, the beer is cheaper and I know who has been handling my brats! No parking fees and I don't have to put up with the crowd. ;D
I have it Pitt 17, GB 37!! Airin' Rodgers is gonna put on a show and Mr. Mathews is going to introduce himself to Roth.........................a few times. :icon_thumleft: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, I can see it all now.................................

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread