With drawn

et1955

Jan 10, 2015
Shoreline,wa
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ounce an area is has been "with drawn" from claiming what happens to the old claims that are legal to the area. I just watched a video made by AMRA about a claim just below the patented mining claim " I Bar " LDMA owned. I have been there and got gold nice gold. AMRA confronted a guy mining there and living there and garbage he dumped in the area was so bad. He said his friend owns the claim. I checked on Land Matters and even the BLM says the area is under consideration but back to my point, if you own a claim and the land is with drawn, are the claims still valid ?

Upvote 2

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
there you go. post and post and post people will remove you from the discussion using the "ignore" function
something to think about, if no one sees your posts that is why you'll get no responses.
That's your choice that you can do this anytime so what is the big deal except to try to control what others may choose to read.

You have failed to produce any evidence or any answers so far that anyone can look up for themselves.

Do you really think the code I refer to is made up?.......lol

You have no authority to dictate what you have so far to anyone on this forum.

You have made this choice on our own with out backing almost every thing you are trying to point out.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Is there any wonder why there may have been some declines with people posting on this forum thread over say the last 3 years or so?

At least the PM is still open for some to talk to each other. Thank you.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Let it go Goldwasher. Our hosts provide this service for free so I figure they have every right to set the bar wherever they wish. I too think that bar is pretty low in this case but what I think won't buy you a cup of lukewarm water at a firefighter's contest.

I was puzzled at some of the comments like yours I've seen on some threads lately. That's because TNet provides a wonderful tool called the "ignore" button. I clicked the ignore button on the bot you are complaining about a few years ago. I haven't seen anything from it since then until I got curious about why posters were complaining and clicked the "show ignored content" button.

I've come to love and respect the ignore button. For instance when I turned on the ignored content, out of curiosity, this thread made no sense. With the ignore button on the thread is easy to read and not confusing at all.

Give the ignore button a chance. TNet has been nice enough to allow us to control the content we see and in my experience life has been much better without the random B.S. this and a few other posters like to bring to the forums.

As a bonus the "ignore" button kills trolls - should you happen to spot one.
:thumbsup:

To set a posters content to be ignored just click on their avatar picture and click "ignore" from the menu that drops down.

Heavy Pans
This is something to be thankful for this season as you can ignore anyone you choose too and communicate with others that will.

If you disagree with someone is not open season to attack as there appears to be a history of this on this forum.

Anyone who continues to not backup what they are trying to point out and refusing to answer any questions may show what is really going on here.

OP
OP
et1955

et1955

Jan 10, 2015
Shoreline,wa
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
10 years is a long time to find out where it was........lol.

At least you helped others find there first gold ever and this is good for the entire country any way you look at it.

P.S.: did anyone film the mini gold rush happening?........lol.

OP
OP
et1955

et1955

Jan 10, 2015
Shoreline,wa
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
10 years is a long time to find out where it was........lol.

At least you helped others find there first gold ever and this is good for the entire country any way you look at it.

P.S.: did anyone film the mini gold rush happening?........lol.
It was easy for them, they were running a carnavile and it was fun, distraction was there game, When I arrived there just about every inch of the river had a dredge on it, so sad for those who brought dredges for the outing and could not use them. Yes I do know I was used for I was only one who found good gold, I shared it with the head of the outing and he called me out in front of everyone, thus the gold rush started. The best part of the whole thing is the night before I was going to leave a very beautiful women came and gave me a very wet kiss. Memories are special

N-Lionberger

Bronze Member
Dec 1, 2013
Arcata, California
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1212-x
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Whites 4900/SP3
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I didn’t get much from being a GPAA member but I met some cool cats in the local GPAA affiliated club that I still mine with on occasion.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I didn’t get much from being a GPAA member but I met some cool cats in the local GPAA affiliated club that I still mine with on occasion.
Well that is something that is still paying off with to be grateful for.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread