Woke up to an unpleasant suprize this morning

levis_dad

Jun 3, 2007
Cleveland, TN
Detector(s) used
BH Landstar
Hello fellow TNeters. I woke up this morning to my wife screaming "THE HOUSE IS FULL OF SMOKE WE GOTTA GET OUT!" I went to the hallway door to see if we could get out the back door. No go. My wife knocked out the bedroom screen and jumped out. I handed her the boy. After getting her and Levi out, I managed to get myself dressed and find my cell phone. By the time I got to them, she had already called 911 on her cell. The fire was only in the kitchen, but the smoke damage was extensive in the whole house. The kitchen was a total loss. we are staying with my wife's mother for now until we can find another place. The landlord said it would take him 6 to 12 months to get it fixed, but we more than likely won't go back. If any of you folks have gone through a home fire, you know how taxing on a person's emotions and mental state it can be. Especially if you have children. Please pray for us to be able to find a home soon and that the stress from the events will ease soon.

Thank you to you all.

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
Glad the family is safe and sound. Prayers from OK on the way.

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad all are safe!
Prayers for your speedy relocation.
Scott

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
Been through one myself.
We'll be praying for you and your family. :thumbsup:

TW

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear about the fire, glad you all got out ok.
You and your family are in our prayers :thumbsup:

hands-in-prayer.gif

GG~

MEinWV

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2007
West "by god" Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fishers CZ5 and 1280X
You are all together and safe! That is the best outcome!

Stick it out and things will be OK!

I have said a prayer for you and your family!

Good luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread