Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

hollARDog

Jun 18, 2022
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then why wouldn't he blow it up to show detail? Cuz he realized it would have been political then with the red hats and all...
They pink but that's not the gd point of my pic. Just showing groups of stupid people where hats. Many damn groups,left,right,up,down,green,pink and blue.
I didn't blow it because it got blurry as hell! When I dug deeper for another pic I seen it was gonna get political real fast so I left the tiny pic showing a group of dumb in hats. Get a life dude and move on with your butthurt self!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hollardog I corrected my mistake, my apologies.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yeah, always one in the crowd.

Hey wah??? Charter members get perks or some slack ? Where's mine???
Stand in the back of the line. No cutting in now.

hollARDog

Jun 18, 2022
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im not either🤔
Not sure what a "better better back"
is?
But a back back is what I tell my donkeys to.....back up😁
So y'all back up and let me get all this charter member perks right now.
I'll share later🤘

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think kids are any smarter or stupider now than compared to any other period in history. The fact that they can, for the most part, all read what's on their smartphones is proof of that. In my grandparent's time it was the exception, not the rule, for children to be literate, now most are. If the most basic starting point of education is literacy rate than our current kids are likely already among the smartest in history even if they are relatively ignorant from our own more mature perspective.

It is a tale as old as time for the older generation to see the youngest generation as imbeciles. Younger people haven't had as much time to learn, even if they wanted to, compared to us.

"Children now love luxury, have bad manners, contempt for authority, show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers." -Socrates (400 B.C. Athens)
Gramps dropped out in 7th grade but could count money and tell time! Stop with the excuses.

UnderMiner

Silver Member
Jul 27, 2014
New York City
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gramps dropped out in 7th grade but could count money and tell time! Stop with the excuses.
What excuses? Today's kids can count money and tell time too. If you talked to some kids you would know this but obviously you don't talk to anyone under the age of 50. I find this entire thread appalling, why are we even doing this - comparing the different generations on their intellectual levels? I thought this was treasure hunting forum.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What excuses? Today's kids can count money and tell time too. If you talked to some kids you would know this but obviously you don't talk to anyone under the age of 50. I find this entire thread appalling, why are we even doing this - comparing the different generations on their intellectual levels? I thought this was treasure hunting forum.
Comparing!?!? We've got high school seniors that can't read at a fourth grade level here. That's appalling! Oh, let's not forget how much they missed during COVID. Are they just going to graduate them and call it good?

Treasure hunting talk. You're searching an old park, you dig two quarters, two dimes, a nickel and three pennies. How much do you have in your finds pouch? Gas is four bucks a gallon. How Much gas can you buy? There ya go treasure hunting talk for the treasure hunting forum.

UnderMiner

Silver Member
Jul 27, 2014
New York City
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Comparing!?!? We've got high school seniors that can't read at a fourth grade level here. That's appalling! Oh, let's not forget how much they missed during COVID. Are they just going to graduate them and call it good?

Treasure hunting talk. You're searching an old park, you dig two quarters, two dimes, a nickel and three pennies. How much do you have in your finds pouch? Gas is four bucks a gallon. How Much gas can you buy? There ya go treasure hunting talk for the treasure hunting forum.
I sense the troubling times we have entered as a nation have spilled out here in the form of frustration and anger. I agree.

It sucks what is happening. It sucks that gas is $4 a gallon, diesel $5, taxes are high, culture is being manipulated toward degeneracy, etc. Many public school teachers are overpaid and don't actually teach. For two years kids were forced to stay home with ridiculous rules that made no sense. It was stupid. It was really really stupid and it definitely made them lose alot of their potential.

Maybe I'm just a hopeless optimist but I think, even if things continue to get worse for a while, thing will get better. Kids will get older and some of them will learn that 15% of 100 is 15 and not 30.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread