wow

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most watering holes do , all you can do is hope for rain and advertise.:director: Wanted new batch of Rocket Scientist.:coffee2::dontknow:np:cat:

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
we need new blood and theories, but nothing under an IQ of 60

Dont wait too long looking for and getting the new blood in Don Jose.What youre looking for is getting a lot scarcer by the day,the scary part is the clueless breed.No common sense,no attention span,if smarts were sugar theirs couldnt sweeten your coffee.:laughing9:

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe we should take this down time to go searching the mountains. Get our butts away from the computer, and then we might have something to write about.

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe we should take this down time to go searching the mountains. Get our butts away from the computer, and then we might have something to write about.
:coffee2:Some of us have already been down that road,thats why were able to be on the computer, every time I turn on the computer I swear I can hear the theme song from the
twilight zone.:alien::lurk:np:cat:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
geeze NP that's us for sure, we need new blood and theories, but nothing under an IQ of 60, we must uphold and maintain our standards.:3coins::icon_scratch:???:dontknow:

Nothing under an IQ of 60? Hay! What are you trying to do, exclude ME out with your high-falutin' IQ scores? :tongue3: Sheesh - the next thing you will demand that no one that needs a drool cup can participate!

:coffee2: :coffee2:

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
research....been trying to find where the Peralta connection came from
thats attached to maps,stones,stories ect. anyone wanna help

Inicio - Archivo General de la Nación
Map of Mexico 1786 - 1821

cw909,

While there does not seem to be a direct connection, other than a Peralta family story, I believe the history swirls around Blas Peralta, from Jamica, Mexico, cir. 1770's. More information can be found in Cynthia Radding's fine book, "Wandering Peoples......" on page 187. Her book was published in 1997. One year later Dr. Glover published "The Lost Dutchman Mine of Jacob Waltz....." He gives some history of Blas Peralta and his family on pages 56-58.

I have already discussed this information back in 2002, on another forum. If you are interested, PM me and I will tell you where you can find that information.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Last edited:

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Someone mentioned.....somewhere, that the Peralta name was as common as Smith is today. That, I believe, is a mistake for the era in question.

Dr. Glover gives a source for his information on the above question in the notes found on page 350 of "The Lost Dutchman Mine of Jacob Waltz......". ".....It was not a common name."

Joe Ribaudo

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
this place sure dried up

Hi Dave,

Hope all is well with you and the family.

Personally, I think it has a lot to do with the direction of many of the recent posts. My mind is just not capable of following the reasoning for most of them.

Afraid I am just out of step with many of these folks.

Take care,

Joe

OP
OP
A

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Hi Dave,

Hope all is well with you and the family.

Personally, I think it has a lot to do with the direction of many of the recent posts. My mind is just not capable of following the reasoning for most of them.

Afraid I am just out of step with many of these folks.

Take care,

Joe

hi joe...everything is good with me....just waiting for the heat to break so i can get out and do something....how's things on your end?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread