WTB White's Surfmaster PI Pro

cobill

Jul 24, 2007
Laporte, CO
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 6000 and 5000, EQ-800, AQ Limited, GBII, AT PRO, Keene 3" 2 1/2" ,2" and Dahlke 4" dredge.
Looking for a good condition for a White's Surfmaster PI Pro detector. Will pay top dollar depending on condition.

Bill

Diggler

Tenderfoot
Nov 29, 2015
Southern New England
Detector(s) used
V3I, Equinox 600, Pro PI Diver, CZ21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Bill,
I have a Whites Surf PI. Its not the Pro model and I don't know what the difference is. I sent it out to Whites just before they folded for some minor issues and told them to go through everything and fix whatever needs fixing.
It came back with some new headphones and a bunch of control box gaskets. This unit never leaked but I think Whites saw the writing on the wall and sent me spare parts. I have a divers stick too.
Bryan

OP
C

cobill

Jul 24, 2007
Laporte, CO
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 6000 and 5000, EQ-800, AQ Limited, GBII, AT PRO, Keene 3" 2 1/2" ,2" and Dahlke 4" dredge.
Hey Bill,
I have a Whites Surf PI. Its not the Pro model and I don't know what the difference is. I sent it out to Whites just before they folded for some minor issues and told them to go through everything and fix whatever needs fixing.
It came back with some new headphones and a bunch of control box gaskets. This unit never leaked but I think Whites saw the writing on the wall and sent me spare parts. I have a divers stick too.
Bryan
Hey Bryan,
Can you send me some pics of the unit and what you're asking for it? Thanks,
Bill

OP
C

cobill

Jul 24, 2007
Laporte, CO
Detector(s) used
Bryan, sent you lots of PMs. Please read your mail.

Bill

OP
C

cobill

Jul 24, 2007
Laporte, CO
Detector(s) used
Still looking for White's Surfmaster PI detector, apparently @Diggler is non-responsive.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread