CarsonChris

Feb 11, 2019
Carson City NV
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, planning on going out Saturday and swinging the Deus instead of the Nox. I have the 9" x35 and the 9x5 Hf coil. The location I'm going was searched with my equinox and a 3030. Heavy iron to no iron.

Heavy iron I will use the sifter program. What's a good deep program that will pick up tokens? We found 6-7 aluminum tokens, 2 seated dimes, and a v nickel our last visit. Low to moderate iron at the location with tokens

Digalotajunk

Jan 4, 2018
KCMO
Detector(s) used
Have used a Bounty hunter "Lone Star," Tesoro "Cibola." I now use an XP Deus.
MI6 pinpointer
Lesche digging tool
Predator piranha shovel
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey guys, planning on going out Saturday and swinging the Deus instead of the Nox. I have the 9" x35 and the 9x5 Hf coil. The location I'm going was searched with my equinox and a 3030. Heavy iron to no iron.

Heavy iron I will use the sifter program. What's a good deep program that will pick up tokens? We found 6-7 aluminum tokens, 2 seated dimes, and a v nickel our last visit. Low to moderate iron at the location with tokens
This is now Sunday, so this is late....I personally like the x35 to the HF coil. That's BLASPHAMY around here...but, it's true. I like finding coins and tokens too, around TONS of iron (mostly barbed wire.) And I have found NO better luck, than running in the 7.7 frequency.
I basically run it with Calabash diggers pitch program that he talks about.
But, I LOVE my 9" x35!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread