cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How much deeper will the 11" coil hit that nickel over the 9" coil? I'm also waiting for XP to come out with an even bigger coil to see if it will go even deeper. If not, at least I'd get better coverage with it. Once they actually have a BIG coil, and the other water accessories, I'll put my order in. It would be nice if there was a package that included everything. I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere, just a choice between the 9" and 11" coil along with standard wireless headphones and the control pod. No price on what the waterproof cable/antenna kit costs, the waterproof "bone phones" cost, or what a bigger than 11" coil (13"?, 15"?) will cost and be available. Can anyone in the know answer these questions?

Dan(NM)

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2014
Central Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Modified Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How much deeper will the 11" coil hit that nickel over the 9" coil? I'm also waiting for XP to come out with an even bigger coil to see if it will go even deeper. If not, at least I'd get better coverage with it. Once they actually have a BIG coil, and the other water accessories, I'll put my order in. It would be nice if there was a package that included everything. I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere, just a choice between the 9" and 11" coil along with standard wireless headphones and the control pod. No price on what the waterproof cable/antenna kit costs, the waterproof "bone phones" cost, or what a bigger than 11" coil (13"?, 15"?) will cost and be available. Can anyone in the know answer these questions?
The antenna wire kit is included in the base price. The bone conducting headphones are $69, not sure on the price for the larger coil.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mark- they are making a 13x11 coil
That's what I've been hearing, but, no price or date when it will be available that I've been able to find. I would have been much happier with something even bigger, like a 15" or 17" round. A 12 X 15 would be fine too. Other than another 2" in sweep area, I'm not sure you're going to get any more depth with 11 X13 vs. 11" round. I'd like to order one with the 9" round and the 11 X 13 to get the best of all currently available options. I just don't think I would be using the 9" one all that much, especially at the beach. If I order the 11" package, it buying the 11 X 13" doesn't seem to be much of an upgrade, and wouldn't help with a trashy area where the 9" might help. Buying all three just seems like overkill.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The antenna wire kit is included in the base price. The bone conducting headphones are $69, not sure on the price for the larger coil.
Are the bone phones actually available right now?

Dan(NM)

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2014
Central Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Modified Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are the bone phones actually available right now?
Yes, I have seen a few guys in the UK that bought them. My dealer said they will be available as soon as the first shipments arrive.

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Check out my test with the deus 1 and try this with the deus 2 in single frequency and see if you get the same results. This is interesting what happens in 54khz on the deus 1

Interesting..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread