Dec 12, 2018
NW FL
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI Beach Hunter
Equinox 800, Equinox 600
XP DEUS, XP DEUS 2
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Enjoyed that. Can't wait to have it in my hands.

rick67

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2014
Smithtown NY
Detector(s) used
XP, Whites, Garrett,
Lesche, T-Rex, RTG.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just can’t force my self onto the beach more then once a year. I’m guessing it’s for on the beach not in the water.

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do you mean?

rick67

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2014
Smithtown NY
Detector(s) used
XP, Whites, Garrett,
Lesche, T-Rex, RTG.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What do you mean?
Well when I do go it’s around knee to waist deep in surf at low tide using insulated chest waders and a dry top. My dry suits are not insulated enough for winter temps when I go. I have to drag a floating sieve to dump scoop in. Much more to find where they fall off and collect in beach trough.
Did they make the wireless coil able to transmit under the water to headphones? If so is the shaft we have on the Deus strong enough for the motion underwater? Headphones Waterproof?

Akronplacer

Jan 3, 2022
Well when I do go it’s around knee to waist deep in surf at low tide using insulated chest waders and a dry top. My dry suits are not insulated enough for winter temps when I go. I have to drag a floating sieve to dump scoop in. Much more to find where they fall off and collect in beach trough.
Did they make the wireless coil able to transmit under the water to headphones? If so is the shaft we have on the Deus strong enough for the motion underwater? Headphones Waterproof?
Coil and remote are rated for 60ft under water. Don't know about the shaft. I think you need special headphones and an adapter for underwater use.

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't wait till it gets here. High plans detectors says they have them in stock..
I have one ordered at a local shop..
I have s beach area that I've pulled a bunch of 3 ringers from. Has to be more there.

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did they make the wireless coil able to transmit under the water to headphones? If so is the shaft we have on the Deus strong enough for the motion underwater? Headphones Wate
No a wire runs from the coil to the remote when underwater

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread