XP DEUS II Group Chat

jsclifton

Tenderfoot
Jun 27, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I placed an order for the XPD2 on 11/2. Really can't get a straight answer. I knew I'd be waiting. Nice to have an update or two since ordering from this dealer. Surely they have heard from XP on status. Ordered mine with the 9"coil and added the BC Headphones. Unfortunatly just sold my XPD1. Stuck with the nail magn..., NOX 600. lol. Not really stuck, but sure do pick alot more trash with it than the Deus. Hope to have it soon. Was told to expect an email to fini up the order.
I ordered mine also on 11/2. Received shipping confirmation yesterday and will receive it on Tuesday. Ordered with some coil size as you.

Jason

jsclifton

Tenderfoot
Jun 27, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Message was from UPS and shipment was from American Detector Distributors. Same distributor that shipped me my Equinox 800. Ordered both detectors from the same retailer.

Jason

CZKidd

Dec 12, 2018
NW FL
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI Beach Hunter
Equinox 800, Equinox 600
XP DEUS, XP DEUS 2
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I ordered mine also on 11/2. Received shipping confirmation yesterday and will receive it on Tuesday. Ordered with some coil size as you.

Jason
Nice. Congrats. I got no such confirmation, unfortunately. Ordered early too. 11/2. Where did you order from?

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Big Boys Hobbies. Nothing but good things to say about all my interactions with them.
Let me WELCOME you to a very fins treasure site

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My dealer has three deus 2s in stock. Pm me for his #.
He ordered 4 and got 4.

CZKidd

Dec 12, 2018
NW FL
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI Beach Hunter
Equinox 800, Equinox 600
XP DEUS, XP DEUS 2
Primary Interest:
Hello!

In case you were wondering, this thread is for discussion on the NEW XP DEUS II. Because there isn't too much known about it in the US right now, I figured that this chat thread will let people share their ideas, theories, finds, comments & concerns about this exciting new product. I hope it will also help those (like myslef) who are looking to purchase one in the near future learn about it and recieve tips from experienced DEUS users and their thoughts on XP's new detector.*

Happy Hunting!

*I am not sponsored by XP or any other metal detector company to say anything nice, negative, or promote products. I am just a normal treasure hunter who is curious and excited about this new detector.
UPDATE: Finally got a charge for the XPD2. It's on the way. NOX 600 going up for sale with 10 x 5 Coil Tek coil. Ebay

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone know of the coil options the Deus 2 will have and when can we get them ?

CZKidd

Dec 12, 2018
NW FL
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI Beach Hunter
Equinox 800, Equinox 600
XP DEUS, XP DEUS 2
Primary Interest:
Does anyone know of the coil options the Deus 2 will have and when can we get them ?
I tried adding the 11" coil to my order but they told me, maybe April, before they have coils to offer outside of the packaged deals. I did get the BC phones and they added to my order and shipped. Should have the unit next week.

Iffy Signals

Sep 17, 2018
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Current-Deus & Equinox 800. Past - CTX, F75, AT Pro/Max, F44, Patriot.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried adding the 11" coil to my order but they told me, maybe April, before they have coils to offer outside of the packaged deals. I did get the BC phones and they added to my order and shipped. Should have the unit next week.
Hey CZ, I have a second 11” coil for the Deus II. Came with my pre order but i already have a 9 and 11.

Last edited by a moderator:

Suncoast Kid

Feb 15, 2022
Detector(s) used
Minelab, XP
The Deus II coil selection is 9", 11", and 13". It states it in the manual. I'm assuming that the 13" is a 11"x13", like with the original Deus, but not sure.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please remember only charter members can offer to sell items, there must always be a charter member involved in a sale or trade per our rules.

DigDug216

Feb 22, 2016
Statesville, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus (May2015) and Equinox 800 (March2019)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any reports on which coil is better between the 9" and the 11"?

GeoW

Jul 12, 2005
Coastal Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II, XP Deus, XP ORX, Nautilus DMCllBa, Troy X5 Shadow, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Outlaw
Actually that would be considered relic mining as while the hole is being dug the dirt removed is detected for goodies..

CZKidd

Dec 12, 2018
NW FL
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI Beach Hunter
Equinox 800, Equinox 600
XP DEUS, XP DEUS 2
Primary Interest:
Metaldetector.com
DETECTOR ELECTRONICS CORP.
23 Turnpike Rd. - Brickyard Square
Southborough, MA 01772 USA
ugghhh! Hope I do not have to do business with them again. That is where I ordered my XPD2 from. Not a happy experience. Will leave it at that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread