🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT 8000
XP DEUS II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
797A5340-54B6-4C2C-A1B3-27E1EFC41ABB.jpeg
Deus II 2nd hunt, cool button and Seated

First I want to begin with a huge thanks and shout out to Calabash Digger for all the instructional videos that helped get me jumpstarted on this new XP platform. This machine is a beast! XPD2 runs very stable and quiet, I love the new frequency scan for EMI. It’s still possesses the great XP Deus tones that I love. My only critique is the pinpoint mode, I like the original Deus pinpoint mode where if it’s a deep target your pin pointing the frame does not fill in all the way black on the screen which helps you judge depth.

Where I live in New York ground is still frozen in the first 2+ inches but had to get out anyway test this machine on the new permission. Believe it or not the 1885 seated dime was the first target of the day, it surprised the hell out of me. I was thrilled. Look at photo for a few other conductive targets I found in the field. One of interest is the small cuff button… Patriarchs Milliton. Check out this link: https://odd-fellows.org/about/odd-fellows/patriarchs-militant/

797A5340-54B6-4C2C-A1B3-27E1EFC41ABB.jpeg
9B0DC058-0C26-4796-A052-C379667F2431.jpeg
E86DAA5B-8D1E-45F7-9F19-4868FE79E25E.jpeg
4083915A-83D6-4B5A-B7F5-D5D25BD078C5.jpeg

Thanks for looking

Upvote 11

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on your nice recoveries

OP
OP
Diggin Dude

Diggin Dude

Silver Member
Apr 6, 2014
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT 8000
XP DEUS II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on your nice recoveries
Thanks! Recoveries were difficult today being the first two to 3 inches of ground was frozen very hard to dig..

Last edited:

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2011757 Deus II 2nd hunt, cool button and Seated

First I want to begin with a huge thanks and shout out to Calabash Digger for all the instructional videos that helped get me jumpstarted on this new XP platform. This machine is a beast! XPD2 runs very stable and quiet, I love the new frequency scan for EMI. It’s still possesses the great XP Deus tones that I love. My only critique is the pinpoint mode, I like the original Deus pinpoint mode where if it’s a deep target your pin pointing the frame does not fill in all the way black on the screen which helps you judge depth.

Where I live in New York ground is still frozen in the first 2+ inches but had to get out anyway test this machine on the new permission. Believe it or not the 1885 seated dime was the first target of the day, it surprised the hell out of me. I was thrilled. Look at photo for a few other conductive targets I found in the field. One of interest is the small cuff button… Patriarchs Milliton. Check out this link: https://odd-fellows.org/about/odd-fellows/patriarchs-militant/

View attachment 2011757 View attachment 2011762 View attachment 2011763 View attachment 2011764

Thanks for looking
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice going. I haven't quite figured out the machine yet, however, killed it at the beach with deep targets, but no gold.

OP
OP
Diggin Dude

Diggin Dude

Silver Member
Apr 6, 2014
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT 8000
XP DEUS II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice going. I haven't quite figured out the machine yet, however, killed it at the beach with deep targets, but no gold.
Yeah. Different features on their one. Looking forward to trying in so many spots but need to wait for ground thaw. Also looking forward to trying on more mineralized ground and beach. I will say it was awesome hunting with use of the frequency scan feature. In a part of the area where I was hunting it has lots of EMI noise that hurt the original Deus but the D2 filtered it out well! HH

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks! Recoveries were difficult today being the first two to 3 inches of ground was froze for you can dig..
I hope to get out soon also here in NY.
But tonight’s news said more snow Friday Good to hear that the Deus2 is getting dialed in

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread