Detector(s) used
Deus 2
Deus
Deus Lite
Garrett Apex
Garrett Pinpointer
BH Discovery 2200
BH Pioneer EX
White's Coinmaster 6000D (have had for decades)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Its function is to allow you to use the wireless WSAUDIO headphones from the ORX with the Deus 1.

This means you can mount the Deus' WS4 backphone module on the shaft and connect it to the ORX WSAUDIO backphones. This would be a much more convenient option to the Deus Lite. It's an interesting idea and if I already had the ORX backphones I'd probably update since I also have a Deus Lite.

detectorguy

Jan 10, 2013
Sacramento Ca
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Minelab, Xp
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I took the xp deus 1 out for a walk in the park today after I did the update to 6 and it worked as expected. What I did not expect was that after my hunt I shut the remote off and the headphones turned off also as I shut the remote off.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took the xp deus 1 out for a walk in the park today after I did the update to 6 and it worked as expected. What I did not expect was that after my hunt I shut the remote off and the headphones turned off also as I shut the remote off.
When you turn the controller on does it also turn on the Headphones ?

detectorguy

Jan 10, 2013
Sacramento Ca
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Minelab, Xp
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was told when I turned my remote off it put the headphones in a standby mode, Still checking.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread