OP
OP
Y

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These codes come from backengineering what I have found during my 10 years of chipping cement. Expect cement at some point. All of styles are different but most I have encountered start out rocks and dirt for the first 15ft down, then enter cement at corky angles because natural formation in area. They generally used natural look as first defense.
#1 Defence-'Nothing there'
#2 Defence-'Falling Rocks'
#3 Defence-'Poisons mimicking naturally caused death'
#4 Defence-'Many small or 1 large BOMB causing apparent and sudden cavein'(ex. Lightning Bolt)
#5 Defence- 'Bombs causing floor to fall out of vault adding insult to injury'
#6 or Primary Defence-'Imperial Japanese Troops stationed nearby burial areas'

OP
OP
Y

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This information I give freely to all, and it is posted first and only here on 'Treasurenet.com' (unless I write a complete book at a later date)

natalylam

Greenie
Aug 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Everyone,

My name is Nataly Lam and I am an associate producer for the Travel Channel original series EXPEDITION UNKNOWN. The show is hosted by Josh Gates who is a life adventurer with a degree in archeology. The show follows Gates as he investigates iconic mysteries around the world.

We are preparing to travel to the Philippines to film and I wanted to reach out to any current treasure hunters in search of Yamashita's Gold or anyone with information that they would like to share.

Please contact me at anytime at [email protected]. Thank you so much!

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
for those of you who have failed miserably, that interview would be a good avenue to share your stories about how you unsuccessfully chased the fabled myth of yamashita treasure.

but for those who have it made (I don't know if there really is, except for Rogelio Roxas), sharing your successful stories to a stranger would be like putting a nail into your head. it will be a security nightmare.

OP
OP
Y

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My charts aren't 100 percent accurate but better than any other. It has came to my attention that 'Lightning Bolt' sign markers most likely mean gold is gone in a flash, but still could mean bomb as I have both in my current digsite. Silk strings inside of cement hold up gold floor of standard vault of 24 pieces of 75 kilo bars. Cut too many like I did and as I heard them fall, the gold bars tumble down the underground fissure cracks lost forever. Good luck all.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if the gold vault will slide and fall, will there be any chance for that gold vault to be recovered by any other means? is there any chance?

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other

Try and keep up a little better here, eh?

The gold vault has been located. Some of the treasure has been recovered. The vault moves based on the amount of gas released by the booby traps and buried bombs. But.... follow the correct map symbols and you will get to the vault unscathed!

You must BE BRAVE in this quest.

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 9.21.46 PM.png

Jan 2, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yamashita treasure sign at 20meters, please help us interpret our sign

IMG_6502.JPG : IMG_6504.JPG Please help us interpret our sign, we are currently digging under a century old Mango Tree, we got this sign just 1 feet below water table at 20 meters, thank you in advance :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread