yamashita treasue.. need advice for the situation

mcranick

Jul 12, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a piece of land... a special person... who did an Arial survey and also is my neighbor.. told me i have gold on my land. So he brought out a medium who is renowned in the area, not one but 4 time and he indicated the spot the same spot several time without any info from the Arial recon. My wife on the other hand think this is BS, but anyway it took us 3 weeks to dig 8.5 meters.. the ground was like cement, being a structural engineer in the states, i notice the soil was turned upside down, still the lime cement smell. Still digging then we find a cross tip.. jewelry hing screw at 8.5M. still the cement and hallow hitting sound...we had to stop due to lack of funds. we found lime, were lime should not be.. tested to make sure it was lime with vinegar it reacted.. found white chock.... river stones...but still nothing....what should I do?... go deeper or call it off.... the medium tells me its there, i feel like something is there... please advise..

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the medium is "renowned in the area" then surely he has been successful in finding gold, and can show it to you. And is therefore exceptionally wealthy. If he isn't, put him out with last week's garbage.

Sounds like you have joined the very unexclusive club of people who have dug holes to nowhere in the Philippines. All of whom have reported hitting "obviously manmade cement" and rocks and other cool features that just scream out "Yamashita was here."

My vote? Keep digging. Until you run out of money.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Medium Really a Medium or a Small or Large or Extra Large ?

Sorry ! A little humor there because, I'm with your Wife. Mediums, no mater what their real size ,
Make me Cringe & Laugh.

as For Yamashita,
it's Historical Fact. Odds are there is treasure Somewhere !
Marcos couldn't have Got it all ! and part of the Treasure
either led to the fall of Marcos, or bank-rolled America’s post-war supremacy.

P.s. I Hope you didn't Have to Fork out any Money for the Medium

Last edited:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well alot of the fun for me is what I might find every hole is exciting, so for you to have high hopes and a possibility of some treasure that sounds fun to me. Good luck

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like fun. If it was me I would just keep digging at my leisure... It may be slow but what happens when you hit the mother lode? Well you forget how long it took to get there....

Bronze Member
May 26, 2011
tujunga ca
Detector(s) used
xlt mxt gmz and now a gmt whites
please look out for booby traps,good luck
brad

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
You don't mention what island , if your wife thinks its all BS maybe you should do more research into the history of the area i hope you are near a port city good luck

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about spending your money on a core drill? Might be cheaper in the long run. Just a thought.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i agree with smokeythecat. with core drilling, it could work wonders. use nq3 barrel assembly, nq ezy lock overshot, and nq3 core bit and nq rods. or bigger ... with drilling , you get actual samples.

Ecominer

Banned
Mar 20, 2003
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gemini III; Garrett Master Hunter;2009 Minelab Explorer SE Pro; Quantro Discovery Land Tone Magetometer 1A;
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You could get a couple of bronze welding rods, make L-RODS out of them, and walk the area to as if they cross. Cheap way to find out and you might be surprised at the results.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread