Yamashita Treasure : Bits & Pieces of the Truth

Tonnes

Dec 2, 2021
Detector(s) used
AuraMeter, Japanese Wand, VR 8000 Long Range Gold Detector, Nokta DeepHunter 3D Pro, AuraSensor
Did you know that Gen. Yamashita assumed command of the 14th Area Army in the Philippines only in 10 October 1944, while MacArthur landed in Leyte 10 days later??

Who was then the commander during the burying of so-called Yamashita gold??

Historical facts: (Japanese Imperial Army commanders in Philippines)

Gen. Masaharu Homma - January 3, 1942 – June 8, 1942 (5 months)
Gen. Shizuichi Tanaka - June 8, 1942 – May 28, 1943 (11 months)
Gen. Shigenori Kuroda - May 28, 1943 – Sept 26, 1944 (16 months)
Gen. Tomoyuki Yamashita - Sept 26, 1944 – Sept 2, 1945 (12 months)

Note: Prince Yasuhito Chichibu - Golden Lily Operations - 1943

***Should it be called "KURODA GOLD"???

* Credits to the owner

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you know that Gen. Yamashita assumed command of the 14th Area Army in the Philippines only in 10 October 1944, while MacArthur landed in Leyte 10 days later??

Who was then the commander during the burying of so-called Yamashita gold??

Historical facts: (Japanese Imperial Army commanders in Philippines)

Gen. Masaharu Homma - January 3, 1942 – June 8, 1942 (5 months)
Gen. Shizuichi Tanaka - June 8, 1942 – May 28, 1943 (11 months)
Gen. Shigenori Kuroda - May 28, 1943 – Sept 26, 1944 (16 months)
Gen. Tomoyuki Yamashita - Sept 26, 1944 – Sept 2, 1945 (12 months)

Note: Prince Yasuhito Chichibu - Golden Lily Operations - 1943

***Should it be called "KURODA GOLD"???

* Credits to the owner
You make a good point, but the treasure part of it is all a legend anyway. The Japanese knew we were coming and couldn't be stopped as we had begun our Island hoping campaign years before retaking the Philippines. Japan was bankrupt at this point and the tale that they were secreting away billions in gold that was desperately needed for the war effort (because they were caught by "surprise") on a foreign island 1750 miles away from mainland Japan is just pure fantasy.

Here's a good read on why legends of treasure persist in the Philippines: https://www.rappler.com/voices/thought-leaders/142197-general-yamashita-treasure/

Last edited:

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So someone please help me out. Did the TREASURE REALLY exist or is it FAKE ?

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Tonnes

Tonnes

Dec 2, 2021
Detector(s) used
AuraMeter, Japanese Wand, VR 8000 Long Range Gold Detector, Nokta DeepHunter 3D Pro, AuraSensor
You make a good point, but the treasure part of it is all a legend anyway. The Japanese knew we were coming and couldn't be stopped as we had begun our Island hoping campaign years before retaking the Philippines. Japan was bankrupt at this point and the tale that they were secreting away billions in gold that was desperately needed for the war effort (because they were caught by "surprise") on a foreign island 1750 miles away from mainland Japan is just pure fantasy.

Here's a good read on why legends of treasure persist in the Philippines: https://www.rappler.com/voices/thought-leaders/142197-general-yamashita-treasure/
First of all, Rappler is a CIA-driven media group that mastered the art of fake news used to destabilize the Duterte administration because the US White House cannot execute their hidden agendas. (See attached file)

Assuming that Rappler is telling the truth then why are several American, Korean, Japanese and Chinese treasure hunters are presently operating here to find what you called "pure fantasy". I think they will not spend so much money, energy and time including their safety for just a myth.

The video link below shows one of the "fairy tale stories" according to debunkers.

Attachments

• Rappler.png
    Rappler.png
    161.6 KB · Views: 163

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First of all, Rappler is a CIA-driven media group that mastered the art of fake news used to destabilize the Duterte administration because the US White House cannot execute their hidden agendas. (See attached file)
Rapplers is ranked one of the most credible news sources in the Philippines and is instrumental in fighting fake news. In 2016, Rappler began to be critical of the Duterte-led government of the Philippines, which had just taken office in 2016, and its controversial war on drugs after Rappler noticed a network of paid followers and dummy accounts on Facebook spreading fake news supportive of Duterte. Duterte, being the brutal DeFacto autocrat he is, accused it of being CIA funded and had his SEC sue it to try to shut it down.

Irregardless, its irrelevant as Rapplers and this article came about 70 years after WWII, so it has no effect whether Japan did, or did not not, bury gold during WWII.

Assuming that Rappler is telling the truth then why are several American, Korean, Japanese and Chinese treasure hunters are presently operating here to find what you called "pure fantasy". I think they will not spend so much money, energy and time including their safety for just a myth.
Sorry, that's not evidence something exists. There are thousands of legends the world over that people are blindly chasing, it's not evidence of anything existing.

Since you don't like Rapplers, here's another source and good read on the legend:

Last edited:

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These pictures are countless on the internet, they are used to entice (and scam) foreign investors. Without fail, they always picture finely minted gold bars usually with some bank name on them and a title page (almost exclusively written in English) often with names, dates and locations. If your argument is that most want to keep their finds secret, then these pictures aren't consistent with that argument, as their are 1000's of them "leaked".

If there was treasure ever recovered, it'd be random as it was looted treasure and late in the war, any gold recovered and melted wouldn't bear banks names on it, it would be crude, workmanlike castings.

You are indeed entitled to your opinion. However, i only look at the evidence, not opinions and no evidence exists the Japanese buried any in the Phillipines, not intercepted decoded radio transmissions, or logs, diaries, war records, nothing. Just long lost tales of an uncle or grandfather who "saw" something back in the day.

Last edited:

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Attached are sample evidences that leaked thru private chat groups.
Ok, so lets take a look at one of these pictures you say is evidence:

I ran it through meta data and reverse image search which shows the picture is over ten years old. Yet, look at the date sign under his hand closely, you can see its been photoshopped to read August 18 of last year! So yeah, you can't put any stock in these staged photos:

goldyama.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tonnes

Tonnes

Dec 2, 2021
Detector(s) used
These pictures are countless on the internet, they are used to entice (and scam) foreign investors. Without fail, they always picture finely minted gold bars usually with some bank name on them and a title page (almost exclusively written in English) often with names, dates and locations. If your argument is that most want to keep their finds secret, then these pictures aren't consistent with that argument, as their are 1000's of them "leaked".

If there was treasure ever recovered, it'd be random as it was looted treasure and late in the war, any gold recovered and melted wouldn't bear banks names on it, it would be crude, workmanlike castings. No evidence exists he buried any, not intercepted decoded radio transmissions, or logs, diaries, war records, nothing.

You are entitled to your own opinion, fair enough. But i don't form opinions, i look at the evidence and no significant or credible evidence exists he buried any: not intercepted decoded radio transmissions, or logs, diaries, war records, nothing. Just long lost tales of an uncle or grandfather who "saw" something back in the day.
Confidential documents and transactions were sanitized and considered classified just like the case of the UFOs/UAPs and there is also a collaboration between Japan and USA after the war to discretely recover it thru projects spearheaded by JICA & USAID, PH-US Balikatan Exercises, etc...

OP
OP
Tonnes

Tonnes

Dec 2, 2021
Detector(s) used
Ok, so lets take a look at one of these pictures you say is evidence:

I ran it through meta data and reverse image search which shows the picture is over ten years old. Yet, look at the date sign under his hand closely, you can see its been photoshopped to read August 18 of last year! So yeah, you can't put any stock in these staged photos:

View attachment 2005819
If the date was photoshoped, is it the same for the gold bars and the person sitting on it? Can you check the authenticity of the other image if its also fake because I have a video copy of it.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
-
You posted this on your home page and it appears you are looking for an investor, how is that search going? Keep us updated:

Located 20 tonnes of gold bars 80-320 feet buried under our private lot.
Near the La Mesa Dam & Reservoir in Quezon City, Philippines.

Equipment used:
- VR8000 Long Range Detector
- Nokta Deephunter 3D
- Japanese Wand
- Aurameter
- AR-01

Challenges:
- Expertise & budget
- Inside a residential area

Proposed Sharing:
- 40% Permit holder
- 30% Government
- 30% Lot owner

OP
OP
Tonnes

Tonnes

Dec 2, 2021
Detector(s) used
-
You posted this on your home page and it appears you are looking for an investor, how is that search going? Keep us updated:

Located 20 tonnes of gold bars 80-320 feet buried under our private lot.
Near the La Mesa Dam & Reservoir in Quezon City, Philippines.

Equipment used:
- VR8000 Long Range Detector
- Nokta Deephunter 3D
- Japanese Wand
- Aurameter
- AR-01

Challenges:
- Expertise & budget
- Inside a residential area

Proposed Sharing:
- 40% Permit holder
- 30% Government
- 30% Lot owner

OP
OP
Tonnes

Tonnes

Dec 2, 2021
Detector(s) used
Yes you are right!

I already got one here and he is still researching about the location's history together with the tactical planning.

Not sure for the update because there will be a Non-Disclosure Agreement included on the Contract.

I will delete this on Day 1 of the operation.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes you are right!

I already got one here and he is still researching about the location's history together with the tactical planning.

Not sure for the update because there will be a Non-Disclosure Agreement included on the Contract.

I will delete this on Day 1 of the operation.

Well, if it's the CIA manipulating it and watching as you say, so it's already too late for that. Once you put it out on the Net, it's there forever.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tonnes

Tonnes

Dec 2, 2021
Detector(s) used
Well, if it's the CIA manipulating it and watching as you say, so it's already too late for that. Once you put it out on the Net, it's there forever.
Yes, it is called digital footprint. Just what like Edward Snowden said ""Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy because you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say."

And yes the NSA, DIA, CIA & FBI were monitoring conversations and transactions that includes their assigned "keywords" thru extensive internet and phone surveillance that were relayed thru their spy satellites.

They are now developing the GOD'S EYE technology that was once introduced in the movie "Fast & Furious 7".

ZXCVBNM

Mar 1, 2021
As a western treasure hunter who has been operating in the Philippines for nearly a decade now, I can tell you 100% the treasure is real and here in unimaginable quantities. By the time you reach the necessary level and have the ability to actually recover any of it, you've already learned how essential complete and total secrecy really is here. You can't read some article in the news and come to any final conclusions about it. People don't report their recoveries. The treasure here was systematically buried by the best Japanese military engineers. Anyone who actually succeeds in getting their share has already spent countless hours, large amounts of money, risked their life, the life of their family.. on numerous occasions. Who would, at the point of success after such great suffering, go and report their recovery to a news agency in a country where your life has such little value? Don't you see how easy it is here for anyone to be executed in the streets? That would take a level of idiocy that would make it impossible for such a person to recover any of this treasure in the first place. So total secrecy tends to naturally happen. I guarantee you that many of the employees at Rappler have their own excavations taking place as we speak.

Last edited:

ZXCVBNM

Mar 1, 2021
As a treasure hunter in the Philippines obviously I have no incentive motivating me to convince anyone else that the treasure is real. That would only generate more competition for myself. So I'm not engaging anyone in a debate here. It's just my two cents to my countrymen.

Last edited:

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As a western treasure hunter who has been operating in the Philippines for nearly a decade now, I can tell you 100% the treasure is real and here in unimaginable quantities.
That's swell, but if i had a dollar for every treasure hunter who swears up and down a particular legend is true, i'd be rich. Your endorsement of a legend isn't evidence of Yamashita and his merry band of "engineers" burying any treasure.

Japan was bankrupt this late in the war, any significant treasure plundered had long ago been shipped back to Japan to support the war effort, not buried 1750 miles away from the homeland on some foreign island. Japanese command and intelligence knew the Philippines would invariably and undoubtedly fall to the allies at this point in the war.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tonnes

Tonnes

Dec 2, 2021
Detector(s) used
That's swell, but if i had a dollar for every treasure hunter who swears up and down a particular legend is true, i'd be rich. Your endorsement of a legend isn't evidence of Yamashita and his merry band of "engineers" burying any treasure.

Japan was bankrupt this late in the war, any significant treasure plundered had long ago been shipped back to Japan to support the war effort, not buried 1750 miles away from the homeland on some foreign island. Japanese command and intelligence knew the Philippines would invariably and undoubtedly fall to the allies at this point in the war.
Japan declared bankruptcy to avoid payment for war damages (lives, properties, wealth, culture) to countries they raped, destroyed and looted.

Actually they were in collaboration with Gen. McArthur and the OSS (now CIA) to recover large treasure vaults (Imperial sites) to rebuilt Hiroshima, Nagasaki and their ailing economy.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread